What's new

Getting a new car

short-bus-243553.jpg
Underrated fucking movie.

Toyota Camry XSE. No time for pics right now, so suck it. :flipoff2:
Damn STARTING PRICE $30,000! You must have really soaked the buyers of your old place :stirthepot:

2021 Toyota Camry XSE Specs​

8171.jpg

2021 Toyota Camry XSE Automatic powered by 2.5L Inline-4 Gas Engine with 8-Speed Automatic transmission.
Back to 2021 Toyota CamryToyota Camry XSE For Sale
Overview
Select configuration:
XSE Automatic
$30,495
Starting Price (MSRP)
engine.svg

Engine
2.5L Inline-4 Gas
transmission.svg

Transmission
8-Speed Automatic
drivetrain.svg

Drivetrain
Front-Wheel Drive
car.svg

Body Type
Sedan
seats.svg

Seating capacity
5 seater
trunk.svg

Trunk Volume
15.1 ft³
mpg.svg

Fuel Economy
City: 27 MPG
Hwy: 38 MPG

Don't you have a tahoe or a yukon to unload also. :laughing: Got anything that screams old, angry get off my lawn smells like mold and ben gay?
Ha, sure do. But its a 2019 yukon denali 4wd..way more expensive than the lexus. I could have sold him the RC350 for less than he just paid for a camry....

Want a RC350 with 12k miles on it? Will make you a killer deal!
I'll give you $1000 cash today for it lol

Also, Camry XSE? Of course you'd buy the XSE so you can tell everyone it's the "cool" Camry. You had better have gotten the v6.

I'd like to thank all of you for the expected nonsense and attempts at humor. You've renewed my faith in you. :lmao::flipoff2:

Damn STARTING PRICE $30,000! You must have really soaked the buyers of your old place :stirthepot:

Our buyers paid more than the asking price for our house. It's a hot market here right now. 2/3's of the price of the Camry was covered by what I got for the VW Golf R. I also paid less than you probably think for the Camry. Our oldest daughter works at the dealer. :grinpimp:

Way to go out of your way to tell us you got a mediocre, boring car. That is what I appreciates about you.

SDCJ boring, most volvos would be more exciting than that.:flipoff2:

Rwd F sport, black edition. ML audio, triple stack led headlights, blah blah blah, every option except heated steering wheel.
Will up the current bid from 1K to 2K, cash money.:grinpimp:

You should have waited until you were in ID to save some sales tax and not give that money to CA

SDCJ boring, most volvos would be more exciting than that.:flipoff2:
I didn't buy it because it's exciting, but you already knew that. :flipoff2:

The VW had higher mileage and was starting to nickel & dime me on repairs. The back seat had scant leg room, and the "trunk" didn't hold all that much.

With to Camry, it's new with a warranty, so that eliminates that $$$$$ drain, plenty of rear seat leg room, and the trunk is twice the size.

Is the Camry as fast and fun as the Golf R ? Nope, but I knew that going in. It suits the purpose of the daily driver that I need now.

Top Back Refresh