What's new

Get Your Game On!

Donk

Piss Artist Formerly Known As OllieNZ
Member Number
Loc
Limeyland
One for those who like to play with themselves..... or others......

PC, Xbox, PS, other?
Favourite games? Flavour of the month?

Personally I'm a PC/Xbox user
Currently playing the shit out of Snowrunner (about the only wheeling I can do at the moment :rolleyes:) but am always on the look out for other fun shit to play.

I love Mudrunner on Nintendo Switch, can't believe it was only $8.99.

Can't wait for Snowrunner to make it to Switch.

Snow runner is massively better than mudrunner, way more trucks, actual interiors, actual missions, better maps and native mod support. I'm currently playing it on PC with a realism mod which kicks things up another level.

i am a PC guy right now. i have been grabbing the free games from Epic games lately, as they have been decent

PC guy here. Was into Path of Exile for a couple years. Got a little tired of it. Call of Duty, obviously. I suck at it though. Definitely not a good game to play before bed. Gets me all amped up. I actually just fired up my World of Warcraft account again. Kind of a nice switch to throw on a familiar movie and do some easy healing.

I play mainly on PC and PS4, when I have time. Been on PC a lot more lately since I don't get much time to game and I am usually sitting in my chair by the PC anyway, so it's easier just to fire something up on it.

Snow Runner looks interesting, I loved Spintires until the publisher fucked it up and Mud Runner was great, but they completely fucked any chance of me ever buying Snow Runner by going Epic exclusive. I do not and will not buy anything from Epic, nor will I boost their numbers by taking any of their free shit. Their business model is bleeding money and I look forward to the day when Sweeney tucks tail and shuts it down.

Lately I have been playing Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord, which is pretty damn awesome and definitely worth the time and money if you loved the first one.

PC and xbone guy here. Playing a lot of Diablo 2 LOD modded single player lately. Was playing WoW Classic but I let it take over my life again so I had to put it down. New job doesn't really let me log the hours I was putting in.

Last edited:
Pc guy and recently a switch ...I've seen rmthe snow runner but I haven't tried it yet

I have a PS4 I got to play while I was holed up for treatments, played a lot of Assassins Creed and played GTAV again. Have several more Assassins Creed games and Red Dead Redemption 2 downloaded but haven't hooked the PS4 up since I've been home. I occasionally break out the PS2 and play some old games.

Does anyone play Snowrunner on PS4? I've seen some vids of PC play and it looks awesome but not sure how that will translate over the PS4.

Duane

Mostly XBox but some PC gaming as well.
On XBox it's been both Forza Horizon 4 and Star Wars Battlefront 2 and on the PC I've been playing around on MudRunner though Snowrunner looks pretty interesting.

All I play is fortnite on the switch’s with my kids.

Last edited:
PC and xbone guy here. Playing a lot of Diablo 2 LOD molded single player lately. Was playing WoW Classic but I let it take over my life again so I had to put it down. New job doesn't really let me log the hours I was putting in.

Haha, I got bored with my PS4 games and broke out the very dated ps1 version of D1. Its still awesome!

“Can’t a feller drink in peace!”

PC and xbone guy here. Playing a lot of Diablo 2 LOD modded single player lately. Was playing WoW Classic but I let it take over my life again so I had to put it down. New job doesn't really let me log the hours I was putting in.

Grim Dawn has a port to LOD. Its really good too. Spot on.

PC and WII. I play GTA V, World of Warships, COD WWII mostly. On the WII I play with the kids. Mario Kart, Zelda Skyward Sword (finally beat that on hero mode), and I love the mario world games.

PS4

currently playing the shit out of warzone with friends.

fantasticnate

is PS4 username

PC, Division 2. I'm not big on grind-loot games. Sorta designed for team play but I've been doing it solo. Not a fan of team play when I don't know the players. But they keep releasing new mission so I play them. Game could be outstanding if it had a Ghost Recon setting and a Splinter Cell setting or game play style.

I still have xbox. Gamertag is also NakedJeep. I don't do first person shooters. Mosty racing, and Red Dead Redemption type games

PC, Division 2. I'm not big on grind-loot games. Sorta designed for team play but I've been doing it solo. Not a fan of team play when I don't know the players. But they keep releasing new mission so I play them. Game could be outstanding if it had a Ghost Recon setting and a Splinter Cell setting or game play style.

Have you played Ghost Recon Wildlands?

Have you played Ghost Recon Wildlands?

No I really need to start. Is that the lastest version? I was going to get into it but heard some bad bugs and gliches so haven't looked into it since.

Really miss all the old Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six, Splinter Cell games.

I pretty much only play Madden on PS4 these days. My favorite game of all time was Read Dead, but I was disappointed that I just couldn't get into the second one. I just don't think I have enough time to play these days. If you don't have hours to get lost in that game it's hard to get into and I just don't. I think that's why I stay into Madden. I can turn it on, play a full game in an hour or a "key moments" game in 20 minutes and walk away.

No I really need to start. Is that the lastest version? I was going to get into it but heard some bad bugs and gliches so haven't looked into it since.

Wildlands was good (XB1) I didn't suffer anything game breaking that I recall and thb not really any bugs of note. I don't particularly like the new GR Breakpoint, feels like a cross between the division, AC Oddesy and ghost recon but not in a good way.

nintentdo switch, mario party and super smash bros :lmao:

Switch has more indie games available than any non PC platform. It is mobile and docks as a console. I full time in a 5th wheel, it is perfect for casual gamers and people on the go.

Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.:stirthepot:

Wildlands is the next to last game. As mentioned above, Breakpoint is the newest one, but they fucked it up and it's pretty bad. Wildlands is a good game overall if you like classic GR games. It's a bit different than the classic games, like the 3rd person view and co-op if you want, but the open world allows you to approach targets from different directions with all kinds of hardware. The vehicles handle a little wonky, but are easy to get used to. The DLC is pretty good, just avoid the first one, something about Narco Road or something. It's some sort of GTA racing meets Fast and Furious or some nonsense. The rest is decent and worth wasting time on. You might not like it if you were a big fan of the "Advanced Warfighter" BS, but if you want an open world, rural map, Division without the grind, that's pretty much Wildlands.

if you've got a switch and don't mind puzzle type games...Unraveled 2 is pretty dang neat for a casual thing. among the most visually stunning games, as far as i'm concerned. the backgrounds are pretty cool, the music isn't annoying, i don't really know the story, but it is fun

Wildlands is the next to last game. As mentioned above, Breakpoint is the newest one, but they fucked it up and it's pretty bad. Wildlands is a good game overall if you like classic GR games. It's a bit different than the classic games, like the 3rd person view and co-op if you want, but the open world allows you to approach targets from different directions with all kinds of hardware. The vehicles handle a little wonky, but are easy to get used to. The DLC is pretty good, just avoid the first one, something about Narco Road or something. It's some sort of GTA racing meets Fast and Furious or some nonsense. The rest is decent and worth wasting time on. You might not like it if you were a big fan of the "Advanced Warfighter" BS, but if you want an open world, rural map, Division without the grind, that's pretty much Wildlands.

Ah yes breakpoint was the jacked up one. I didn't mind AW versions. Enjoyed playing them, Some of the mexico mission/maps were brutal..

Top Back Refresh