What's new

George Floyd AKA Floyd the Landlord?

I went browsing the web this morning looking for Japanese 4x4 rigs. I found a forum with a one legged dude named Landslope.

I need to find time to dive into the Larouche PAC. They have some really interesting things to say about Biden and the Russia Gate.

Over the past month, they have laid out a compelling case of a deep state coup by the British. These two videos sum it up well enough.

I went browsing the web this morning looking for Japanese 4x4 rigs. I found a forum with a one legged dude named Landslope.

There's a guy on yt called Zip Ties n Bias Plies that has one leg, I wonder if they're the same? He seems cool on YT but then he did get dumped by all of his friends so maybe they're the same dunno.

Is it though?

These riots are now going global.

4e9.jpg

Apparently the place Floyd and the cop were both security guards at was also a money laundering front that had past FBI involvement. Pair that with Floyd was being detained for passing a counterfeit $20 and something smells bad.

Might just be crazy talk though.

https://stuartbramhall.wordpress.co...rked-linked-to-intelligence-money-laundering/

that is the most reasonable way that i've heard yet for why that dude had a fake twenty on him in the first place

This whole thing is a shit show, and sadly I wouldn't be surprised if this slant is the real reason for this whole thing.

I need to find time to dive into the Larouche PAC. They have some really interesting things to say about Biden and the Russia Gate.

Over the past month, they have laid out a compelling case of a deep state coup by the British. These two videos sum it up well enough.

If the Brits were still an actual superpower like they were in the 1800's he might have something. :lmao:

If the Brits were still an actual superpower like they were in the 1800's he might have something. :lmao:

The Brits aren't a super power? The London doesn't have any control over anything? We don't constantly listen to British intelligence over intell that leads to war?

What I want to know is what's the next crisis??
The Corona was BS.
The riots are BS, funded my George Soros and other elites.
They're already pushing round 2 of Corona.
The FED is crumpling.
What I'm reading and hearing, they're pushing for a new world order and global currency, but they can't get it done with the number of people realizing and seeing through the bullshit. They need to take guns, and force trackable vaccine in order for it to work.
With school out, I don't know how they will cause a heart strings crisis bad enough to take guns, but something is brewing. May seem a bit tinfoil, but the writing is on the wall.

May seem a bit tinfoil, but the writing is on the wall.

I believe a friend has recently become a member of the tinfoil hat society

We met 5-6 years ago when our kids started playing soccer. We never discussed politics, sometimes we would talk about current events. We rarely discussed anything outside of “team business” in person or in emails

This COVID19 / George Floyd /BLM thing has him spooked (gut feeling off the emails he sent out of the blue recently)

Regardless of his past record, he should not have been killed by the cop. Looks like a hit job to me.

Here's a good lecture on making sense of what's going on, not tinfoily, critical thinking focused.
https://youtu.be/GWk-ZpJdRFg

What I want to know is what's the next crisis??
The Corona was BS.
The riots are BS, funded my George Soros and other elites.
They're already pushing round 2 of Corona.
The FED is crumpling.
What I'm reading and hearing, they're pushing for a new world order and global currency, but they can't get it done with the number of people realizing and seeing through the bullshit. They need to take guns, and force trackable vaccine in order for it to work.
With school out, I don't know how they will cause a heart strings crisis bad enough to take guns, but something is brewing. May seem a bit tinfoil, but the writing is on the wall.

Buckle up for the ride until election day. You know we'll have more ups and downs yet to come. They will make certain of it.
What's next? They gonna force Trump into a war he can't say no to?

Top Back Refresh