What's new

Garage sale for Zuks and Geos.

Does anybody have a manual samurai steering box they’re looking to offload for a reasonable price? I’m converting the LJ10 to a narrowed Toyota front axle and want to see if I can mount the Sammy box on the outside of the “driver’s side” frame rail without interfering with anything since it’s RHD. I can order a RHD box if need be but was hoping to see if the cheap/easy option would work.
I think I have one right up in prunedale

Looking for a throttle body for a 93 Tracker with the 1.6L engine. Car is in California. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• 1.6 throttle body.jpg
    1.6 throttle body.jpg
    645.9 KB · Views: 4
Thank you, My understanding is that the one I am after has a single port injector. May not be the correct terminology so that's why the photograph

Anyone interested in a TC pump setup for a 1.3L? LRO double V pulley, belt, mounting bracket, speedway pulley, parts store pump with the metric to AN6 fitting included...it all fits in a large flat rate box ($24.75) soooo.......

$225 shipped? I need to scrounge up more money for a cage.

Everything works, the parts store pump just seems a little weak to me. The RTV around the return pipe was preventative, it never leaked. Someone else's thread mentioned having leaks at that point so I just boogered some on. Maybe you could do the spring mods or drill the orifice.

Also you'll need to make spacers/washers for the middle and top holes in the bracket to sit flush against the block.

IMG_0322.JPG

IMG_0320.JPG

IMG_0321.JPG

IMG_0323.JPG

IMG_0324.JPG

Alright who needs parts in the pnw? Ive got a rust free tub (yellow one) 6-8 doors in various conditions, and all parts from the yellow body, tach gauge clusters, tracker power steering setup, sami manual steering boxes, dashes and other interior parts. A disassembled jimny 3cyl turbo motor, jimny chain drive t case, jimny transmission. If you need it ive probably got it. Located near bellingham washington.
IMG_1189.jpeg
IMG_1190.jpeg
IMG_0794.jpeg
IMG_0704.jpeg
I will ship small parts on buyers dime

Top Back Refresh