What's new

GAME WARDENS

We tell you to leave all the time and you don't listen, what makes you think your brethren would act any different?
Awwww. The whiny little ****s pussy has sand in it.

How long till Rooney posts another thread trying to make himself feel like one of the cool kids? Rooney thats the difference, I truly dont give a shit about your or anyones opinion.

Last edited:
They are given way the fuck too much power. It is surprisingthat more of them dont wind up dead when trespassing.
I believe it has happened in Southern MO, OK, and AR.

heard story when I was in HS of a game warden that tried to swim with too much log chain in southern MO. might have been bullshit for all i know. 🤷‍♂️

I believe it has happened in Southern MO, OK, and AR.

heard story when I was in HS of a game warden that tried to swim with too much log chain in southern MO. might have been bullshit for all i know. 🤷‍♂️
I am sure it has happened a few times. I suspect there are places where they just dont go for that reason.

Again. Where does your pizza delivery bring the pizza (or package guy)to? The door or do you make them leave it at the gate? A generic no trespassing sign does not generally apply to delivery people or postmen or neighbors.

Thats exactly what a judge is going to ask and base the decision on. The vast majority of people allow others to knock on their door. That is what the "reasonable person" is going to accept as normal or reasonable. Like it or not, and you can whine cry and thump your chest at the moon about it, unless you have it spelled out at the gate, " No trespassing, including cops, you need a warrant to come to my door" or some such verbiage, a judge is going to allow it if it goes to court.

So before you start whining and crying and boo hooing about the mean old game warden, sack the fuck up, and tell "The Man" youdont want him on your property without a warrant.
Not quite. if you ordered a pizza or package for delivery, you are extending permission to that person to do that job. The pizza guy is trespassing if he shows up at the wrong house, or shows up on yours to do something other than deliver the pizza.
it will also certainly apply to neighbours if your not on good terms or have a basic understanding that they can come over. Living next to a person does not give you right to their property.
almost all trespass laws have something to say that your trespassing unless authorized by the owner/occupant or some legislative power. Fish and game would not have some some inherent right to enter unless it was granted, usually by a warrant or something. It is a bit murky when it comes to aspects such as open gates and if that is viewed as an invitation to enter. That would be cleared up if you tell them to leave, and they have not gained authority to be there by finding something between entering and being told to leave.

Not quite. if you ordered a pizza or package for delivery, you are extending permission to that person to do that job. The pizza guy is trespassing if he shows up at the wrong house, or shows up on yours to do something other than deliver the pizza.
it will also certainly apply to neighbours if your not on good terms or have a basic understanding that they can come over. Living next to a person does not give you right to their property.
almost all trespass laws have something to say that your trespassing unless authorized by the owner/occupant or some legislative power. Fish and game would not have some some inherent right to enter unless it was granted, usually by a warrant or something. It is a bit murky when it comes to aspects such as open gates and if that is viewed as an invitation to enter. That would be cleared up if you tell them to leave, and they have not gained authority to be there by finding something between entering and being told to leave.
adding to this
I had a renter forever ago that got busted for being bad people
In the police report it was noted that a 'No Trespassing' sign was NOT posted, because of this they started poking around when no one was home and found the PC that they were looking for
and they then moved on to the search and seizure

ever since then, I have rocked a No Trespass sign at all times

adding to this
In the police report it was noted that a 'No Trespassing' sign was NOT posted, because of this they started poking around when no one was home and found the PC that they were looking for

He was leaving the house unlocked, or a window open?

adding to this

Yes. While your still technically trespassing even without a sign posted, it is also able to argue that you are inviting them in, because you did not specifically tell them not to come in by having a sign. :homer:

posting a sign greatly will reduce the ability to use this argument. I am sure there are some areas where trespass legislation makes it clear that lack of a sign does not mean you are inviting people in

Awwww. The whiny little ****s pussy has sand in it.

How long till Rooney posts another thread trying to make himself feel like one of the cool kids? Rooney thats the difference, I truly dont give a shit about your or anyones opinion.
Yet you keep returning.

Yes. While your still technically trespassing even without a sign posted, it is also able to argue that you are inviting them in, because you did not specifically tell them not to come in by having a sign. :homer:

posting a sign greatly will reduce the ability to use this argument. I am sure there are some areas where trespass legislation makes it clear that lack of a sign does not mean you are inviting people in
Other than they being renters
I did get a police report because I was the homeowner for some reason

I just know that a actual sign being posted was a point of decision in the 'detective' work on if they came onto property or not

shrug

It would have been interesting to know if there were "breaking in" to the house.
I do know they noted that they saw things that were in the crawl space

albeit, the items were right next to the opening, but it was for sure under and within the foot print of the home

Again because i dont give a fuck about your opinion.
Yet you do, because you try so hard. Much like a person that doesn't get attention in real life, you seek it from strangers on the internet, good or bad. People who are happy in their lives, that are treated well and respected by friends and family, simply don't feel the need to behave the way you do on a daily basis.

You keep clinging to the concept that DFG needs probable cause just like the cops. Ok, to that I ask whether you'll agree that their threshold for meeting such probable cause is lower compared to what is needed by regular cops? If so, you know you've been full of shit from the start, and if not, you're full of shit right now. Take your pick, and don't forget to call me names and tell me you don't give a fuck about my opinion. Hint: I have zero feelings or desire for you to give a fuck and I don't have any more opinion than simple observation of your daily tantrums and name calling to base this post on.

Tell us about it, Mr.ActiveShooterExperienced.

Stuck, why are you such a twat waffle lately? you seem to be a c-unt in every thread lately, problems at home? do you need affirmation or a hug?

Edit to add, what can IBB do to make your experience more better?

Yet you do, because you try so hard. Much like a person that doesn't get attention in real life, you seek it from strangers on the internet, good or bad. People who are happy in their lives, that are treated well and respected by friends and family, simply don't feel the need to behave the way you do on a daily basis.

You keep clinging to the concept that DFG needs probable cause just like the cops. Ok, to that I ask whether you'll agree that their threshold for meeting such probable cause is lower compared to what is needed by regular cops? If so, you know you've been full of shit from the start, and if not, you're full of shit right now. Take your pick, and don't forget to call me names and tell me you don't give a fuck about my opinion. Hint: I have zero feelings or desire for you to give a fuck and I don't have any more opinion than simple observation of your daily tantrums and name calling to base this post on.

Tell us about it, Mr.ActiveShooterExperienced.
Your ignorance is astounding. The 4th amendment and laws regarding search and seizure apply regardless of which law enforcement agency is involved.

Thats why state game agencies keep getting their asses handed to them in lawsuit after lawsuit. They have believed like mouthbreathers such as yourself do, that they wereabove such trivial issues.

To your other point, with your lack of comprehension in full view, regarding the level of "cause" go take a class on the 4th amendment because you and several other obviously do not understand it. Game Wardens just like cops still need probable cause in order to search a persons "protected" property. (You can go to law school to find out what that is) They do not need PC to approach someones door (but its better to have). Lets say your cabin door is 100 yds from the road. You can see it and the whole house easily. You have a gate with a no trespassing sign, from the road you can see what appears to be a deer skin laying on the ground. Thats enough reasonable suspicion that a deer was taken and for a GW to approach the door and ask about the deer harvest even with a no trespassing sign. If out of season it rises to PC that a crime was committed.

They cant however stroll on past the gate with a no trespassing sign, "just to check because they feel like it". GW or cop, neither has that authority.

Its no different than a cop withthe same situation but from the gate he sees the same make and model car in the same color of car used in a bank robbery. The cop has resonable suspicion to enter past the sign and knock on the door to inquire about the car. It doesnt give him PC to search the car. As he approaches the door he finds a $20 bill covered in dye now he has PC to believe a crime has been committed to affect an arrest.

I may not have explained it earlier in enough detail to make your simple mind understand but thats your problem. You want more info, either go to the police academy or law school, or figure out how to google it yourself.

Stuck, why are you such a twat waffle lately? you seem to be a c-unt in every thread lately, problems at home? do you need affirmation or a hug?

Edit to add, what can IBB do to make your experience more better?
Dude was always a piece of dried cum on the taint of his gay LEO lover.

So… he hasn’t changed.

Like it or not, and you can whine cry and thump your chest at the moon about it, unless you have it spelled out at the gate, " No trespassing, including cops, you need a warrant to come to my door" or some such verbiage, a judge is going to allow it if it goes to court.

They cant however stroll on past the gate with a no trespassing sign, "just to check because they feel like it". GW or cop, neither has that authority.

you cant even keep your position in an argument in the same thread straight. you flop around more than a fish out of water just to argue for the sale of arguing.

2 wardens were on the lake yesterday during a ice fish jamboree. Hassled a lot of people. It was pretty bullshit.

2 nonmarked regular looking Yamaha sleds, until they turned on the lights (that were hidden).

First time I've had that happen.

Top Back Refresh