What's new

GAME WARDENS

grumpy356

bordering on illiterate
Member Number
Game Wardens, are there more accepted TYRANNICAL agencies in the country?

The fact we accept their authority to stop and board boats with ZERO probable cause is a great failure in our system...
Man has been traveling by boat since before written language, yet game wardens have decreed themselves an authority they can inspect my vessel for my safety is utter BS. And I have an issue that I have LESS rights traveling by boat, than I do by car is .... Well..... it's bad law, and bad court decisions supporting the law, and frankly an example of a tyrannical state. (allowing armed government agents to arbitrarily stop and inspect the citizens living their daily lives). In a traffic stop, in my state at least, they have to make up probable cause for the stop.

Did someone get stopped by a warden recently? :flipoff2:
The mind map went like this...

Tyre Nichols.... those cops flat out made up probable cause / pretext for the stop.

Well at least they had to make shit up, you know who doesn't..... FUCKIN GAME WARDENS..

Game Wardens are tyrannical bastards.

It's been an ongoing bitch of mine for a long time.

(and Liberty and Tyranny have been a lifelong interest, made even greater as an observer who watched the COVID debacle )

I made it to post #1...
Lemme guess
Kommiefornia , cdfw?

Gamies have gotten worse right across the board. Washington state when I was a kid 80’s they were cool as fuck. Be out duck hunting and they are walking up. A group of birds comes into view and they just get down and let you work the birds. Even had them offer a hot cup of coffee. We went from Fish and Game to Fish and Wildlife everything changed. Essentially all the old school guys said fuck off with that shit and left is what I was told. Used to fish with a warden, off duty, up on the Skykomish. It was just us that day and the dude saw a beaver swimming. Seriously he blasted it right there and went back to fishing. Met another on an inspection and after he found out I fished with one, beaver story excluded, he told me about how they stopped some guys they really didn’t have PC for but something was just “off”. Well he said they got the guy to say the “right” thing after a while and then searched his shit. Found something illegal but not what they were looking for. No consequences.

Tyre Nichols.... those cops flat out made up probable cause / pretext for the stop.

Well at least they had to make shit up, you know who doesn't..... FUCKIN GAME WARDENS..

(and Liberty and Tyranny have been a lifelong interest, made even greater as an observer who watched the COVID debacle )
Oh and a warden would have shot him and said he was a non native species posing a threat on native species. Gotten a pat on the back and another box of ammo.

And don’t forget trespass on your land.
download-2.jpeg

Not this shit again:shaking:.

No they cant. The courts have ruled over and over again that game wardens are bound by the same fucking search and seizure laws as any other cop. They still need probable cause that a crime has been committed before they can do anymore than knock and ask to look around. If you let them thats your fault.

download-2.jpeg

No they cant. The courts have ruled over and over again that game wardens are bound by the same fucking search and seizure laws as any other cop. They still need probable cause that a crime has been committed before they can do anymore than knock and ask to look around. If you let them thats your fault.
May want to look that one up again. They absolutely can come onto your private land without PC and without a warrant.

download-2.jpeg

And it’s illegal for cops to shoot dogs that are not a threat. Yet its a common thing. Your stuck on black and white for Law enforcement yet it’s a 90% gray area when put in practice. I have had wardens walk over ot around my chain gate, past no trespassing signs just to ask questions. You think I can get a cop to write them a trespassing ticket?:lmao:

Gawd damn your certainly on a roll recently.

I've been told exactly the opposite by game wardens in VA. He told me most people assume he can do what ever he wants so people just give him permission.

Alaska Fish and Game have some pretty bad ass jetskis and small boats that they haul ass in looking for commercial fishermen to bust. It's like the cops out at KOH - they're there to do a job, but you know they're having a blast ripping around on their machines. Watched one of 'em wide open on his jet ski hit a mud bar and the ski stuck but he didn't - right over the handlebars and landed in the water in front of his ski. Never got it, but tried like hell to drag it back in the water as the tide's going out - and you know he felt like a dumbass since there were probably 30 or so fishing boats that saw the whole thing. I'm sure he knew full well that we were all laughing at him too:laughing: Wouldn't want to be the next guy he pulled over...

Preach it.

And it’s illegal for cops to shoot dogs that are not a threat. Yet its a common thing. Your stuck on black and white for Law enforcement yet it’s a 90% gray area when put in practice. I have had wardens walk over ot around my chain gate, past no trespassing signs just to ask questions. You think I can get a cop to write them a trespassing ticket?:lmao:

Gawd damn your certainly on a roll recently.
Man the fuck up and tell them to get off your property. If they went around your gate tell them to turn around and get right the fuck back on the otherside. If you dontt it the same as consent

Man the fuck up and tell them to get off your property. If they went around your gate tell them to turn around and get right the fuck back on the otherside. If you dontt it the same as consent
I have. They just said it will be a minute and proceded to do their thing. I said you’re trespassing and they said nope. So yea let my go all Stuck and get out there beat my chest and call them out all aggressively. Definitely not going to get arrested or shot. Seriously last time we had this thread you even agreed with me that they make up BS PC and let the courts figure it out. Seriously dude do you even remember what you had for breakfast?

Good luck.

Wardens trespassed on my brother's land and threatened to arrest him when he told them to GTFO.

Absolute worse agency to deal with loading/unloading a ship or barge. Them and USCG arrogant bastard. Never ever have an oopsy. U R fooked.

Section 12.103(a), Parks and Wildlife Code, allows Texas Game Wardens to enter on any land or water where wild game or fish are known to range or stray to enforce the game and fish laws of the state.

“Any” land also includes private property.

Every time I’ve interacted with one they were horrible. I don’t think Ive ever encountered a down to earth federal employee

some of us are actually cool.. :) tho I left the IRS like 2 years ago or so.. in the many years I was there, it was like any other job to a point.. all kinds of nice people, with a few I still talk to on facebook..

but in regards to game wardens, Ive talked to a few down here out in the community.. who were friendly and kinda cool..

Every time I’ve interacted with one they were horrible. I don’t think Ive ever encountered a down to earth federal employee
Well, there's state game wardens AND federal. They all can kiss my freedom loving ass. I've yet to meet a warden fish cop mr green jeans POS I'd piss on if they were on fire in the last 30 or so years.

Top Back Refresh