What's new

Gab.com

Mikel

Member Number
Loc
Conn
It's supposed to be a free speech alternative to the big tech platforms. From what I hear, they've been shut off from polite society. Paypal/Visa/Mastercard/Paypal/etc won't do business with them. Does anyone here use it?

I make the occasional visit. It can be crude and unfiltered in a refeshing way, just like here.

Yes. True free speech. Anyone can say anything they want. You won't get banned for shit. I see some people still cry for their overlord to ban people, but it isn't going to happen. The three dots let you ignore the people you want to ignore, but nobody is going to do it for you.

I am @KB1967

search may be currently broken. :laughing:

I'm not much of a social media person, but if we resent the censorship and manipulation from the big Tech platforms, we should support companies that respect free speech, like gab.com

Meh I logged in and it was instantly bullshit/conspiracy basement. No thanks, I already hate listening to idiots why do I want to purposefully read their drivel as well.

Meh I logged in and it was instantly bullshit/conspiracy basement. No thanks, I already hate listening to idiots why do I want to purposefully read their drivel as well.

You have to go into your settings to turn on the bullshit filter. It doesn't read your fucking mind. :flipoff2:

You have to go into your settings to turn on the bullshit filter. It doesn't read your fucking mind. :flipoff2:

Or just not log on. :rolleyes: I've been off FB for 1 week, on for 2 days then deactivated my account. Not finding a need for a replacement yet.

Top Back Refresh