What's new

Fuel return lines

I don't think you're gonna get to the outer end of a mechanical lift pumps ability, I might have missed it, om617 right? See what the high performance guys are doing, at what power levels. There's 300ds used for drifting and shit, those guys are full load full time, see what that takes

I'd be sticking with factory lift pump until you find out you can't.

If you add an electric pump, I honestly don't think you'll get much of a difference power or reliability wise between a $700 performance part, and a $25 highly 5 star rated Amazon pump. And with either one, I'd want a spare in the glove box:homer:

Hell probably the most reliable option is a oem low pressure gas pump for a tbi Chevy or maybe one of those 90s ford's with the lift pump then the frame rail high pressure pump

Then maybe upgrade the regulator as needed

maybe one of those 90s ford's with the lift pump then the frame rail high pressure pump
The high pressure in tank sending unit that ford used in the mid 90s and into the 2000s is superior in every way to the 80s and early 90s low pressure one.

The ratio of Ford to GMs with a hole cut in the bed says it's superior to the TBI pump too. :laughing:

The high pressure in tank sending unit that ford used in the mid 90s and into the 2000s is superior in every way to the 80s and early 90s low pressure one.

The ratio of Ford to GMs with a hole cut in the bed says it's superior to the TBI pump too. :laughing:
Yeah that's good info and all, but he needs like 5psi:laughing:

Top Back Refresh