What's new

Fucking people

Speaking of fucking people, some microsoftie just tried to haggle on a $50 D60 diff cover i was selling. Maybee he thought i was fucking him as he got change from a barista as i looked for quartz on the ground. Yes, he was under a umbrella.

Fuck 2 whistles. I'd have given them one, and had the dog chew on it first.

When we all had covid, the boy was asymptomatic.

15697828_1315874588458585_4311158548906644410_n.jpg
that right there is nature forming a natural immune system:laughing:

pretty sure covid went through our house last month
kid has a cold again,
thank you public schools

OP out of town friends are a pain in the ass, make them feel uncomfortable and they won't come around anymore

Some little kids are walking Petri dishes. When we were young if one of us got sick all of our friends would get sick, thats just how it was, before Karens called the shots.

"You handed 6 kids 2 whistles and told them to share and it's my fault? Let that sink in Karen, you did it all by yourself."
Its the princess generation.

An entire generation of white women raised on Disney princess movies and dads making them think that they could do no wrong.

Me me me. It's all about how I feel and what I want.

I'll try to make this as short as possible.

Had some people traveling from out of town to visit us and some other friends, they made at least a few stops on the way to visit other people. Last Saturday night we go up to friends probably where out of town friends are staying to have BBQ and tacos. We have 3 kids, out of town friends have 2 and in town friends have 1 kid and a baby. Out of town mom gives 6 kids 2 whistles and tells them to share.

A day or 2 later, out of town mom is bitching at my wife that we got her kids sick :homer: then a day later our 3 yr old gets a 102* fever.

Also, out of town people home school their kids and generally are reclusive. So lets get this straight, you never see anyone, then decide to travel during sick season, making multiple stops to visit other people. Then you get here and give 6 kids 2 things to put in their mouth, tell them to share, and now it's our fault your kid is sick. :shaking:

On top of that, now she's trying to say, she thinks it's covid...... Knowing we had covid about a month ago.

This happened another time with another stupid women who sheltered the shit out of her kids. I just don't get the mentality of blaming other people for your kids getting sick. KIDS GET FUCKING SICK, GET OVER IT.

We had a 3 month old on o2 for 3 days, later a 2 week old that ended up getting life flighted and an 8 year old who ls broken elbow cost $80k. Never once did I think to blame anyone else for it. But these fucking Karen ass women freak out over a runny nose. :shaking::shaking::shaking::shaking:
Had my wife’s coworker blame us for his kid getting sick the day after a group barbecue. This same family ‘got Covid from the hospital’ 3 weeks after they left.
Some people just aren’t responsible for their own actions. Her kids are obviously never sick until 12 hours after seeing yours, and she can lash out at you. Perhaps you should suggest she not visit next year.

Saw my kid pick up a piece of bird poop the other day. Before I said anything it went in her mouth. As she spit it out and looked disgusted at me, I told her that’s why you don’t do that.
And now we have the omicron xl 2.0 varient, thanks dick!:mad3::flipoff:

I sure would.

Frosh week in college had bottles of yager, goldschlager, fireball and a dozen other kinds of booze getting passed around the locker room shared by a hundred guys before we stripped down naked, put on a depends and ran through the town to the marina to jump in the lake and fight each other trying to get the greased watermelon.

Prize for getting the watermelon? Big bottle of booze which immediately got opened and passed around.
Wait, are we talking about covid or HIV here?

Had my wife’s coworker blame us for his kid getting sick the day after a group barbecue. This same family ‘got Covid from the hospital’ 3 weeks after they left.
Some people just aren’t responsible for their own actions. Her kids are obviously never sick until 12 hours after seeing yours, and she can lash out at you. Perhaps you should suggest she not visit next year.

Ask her what she thinks the kids were licking and sneer a really uncomfortable old geezer sneer. :eek:

Ask her what she thinks the kids were licking and sneer a really uncomfortable old geezer sneer. :eek:
Even better. When I overheard someone say mph they’ll be here shortly. They just have to take their vitamins’ I said ‘yeah by vitamins he means (finder air quotes) DayQuil’

And now we have the omicron xl 2.0 varient, thanks dick!:mad3::flipoff:
My youngest was raised on Kwajalein, M.I.; Kid ran around filthy all day with his friends and flies. One and only thing that could bring you down was a scrapped knee on coral. My son since then has never been seriously sick.... :smokin::smokin::smokin:

Fuck 2 whistles. I'd have given them one, and had the dog chew on it first.

When we all had covid, the boy was asymptomatic.
Its a shame our kids will probably never meet. They'd be best friends on site. :laughing:

I thought this was going to be about us…. Sorry that we didn’t get to see you guys or your place.

Top Back Refresh