What's new

Fucking people

YotaAtieToo

Thick skull
Member Number
Loc
Bonners Ferry, ID
I'll try to make this as short as possible.

Had some people traveling from out of town to visit us and some other friends, they made at least a few stops on the way to visit other people. Last Saturday night we go up to friends probably where out of town friends are staying to have BBQ and tacos. We have 3 kids, out of town friends have 2 and in town friends have 1 kid and a baby. Out of town mom gives 6 kids 2 whistles and tells them to share.

A day or 2 later, out of town mom is bitching at my wife that we got her kids sick :homer: then a day later our 3 yr old gets a 102* fever.

Also, out of town people home school their kids and generally are reclusive. So lets get this straight, you never see anyone, then decide to travel during sick season, making multiple stops to visit other people. Then you get here and give 6 kids 2 things to put in their mouth, tell them to share, and now it's our fault your kid is sick. :shaking:

On top of that, now she's trying to say, she thinks it's covid...... Knowing we had covid about a month ago.

This happened another time with another stupid women who sheltered the shit out of her kids. I just don't get the mentality of blaming other people for your kids getting sick. KIDS GET FUCKING SICK, GET OVER IT.

We had a 3 month old on o2 for 3 days, later a 2 week old that ended up getting life flighted and an 8 year old who ls broken elbow cost $80k. Never once did I think to blame anyone else for it. But these fucking Karen ass women freak out over a runny nose. :shaking::shaking::shaking::shaking:

Good idea to steer clear of friends and relatives this holiday season, especially stoopid ones.

Wish you and yours well 82

I think that's why teachers want kids to wear masks, they are little sick factorys.

If you just deal with it early, you don't have to deal with it later. My childhood was chock full of germs and sick. I rarely ever get sick even when all 3 kids and mom are. I'd bet the first few years of teaching suck, but after that they probably are immune to everything.

Whistles to put in their mouths. I would have smashed them on the spot.

And fuck having people over, we’ve been empty nesters for a year.

I like how it is now, except for my wife’s friend with the nice boobs. And my wheeling brothers.

If you just deal with it early, you don't have to deal with it later. My childhood was chock full of germs and sick. I rarely ever get sick even when all 3 kids and mom are. I'd bet the first few years of teaching suck, but after that they probably are immune to everything.
This. I worked at a daycare at one point (let that sink in), sick kids all day every day. I never got sick, pretty sure I'm immune to ebola, multiple forms of cancer, aids, hookworm, and common sense

No, teachers are just ****s
Most, yes I would agree.
My wife is a special needs teacher, and very far from being a ****. She is also not your typical libtard teacher, very far from it, which is very rare. She goes to work to teach children with learning disabilities the basics, no political or other bullshit, just the basics they have trouble learning.
To me that's pretty fucking cool.

I like how it is now, except for my wife’s friend with the nice boobs. And my wheeling brothers.
Why? Getting exposed to stuff is what your body needs to build a healthy immune system. You want your kids to be like those uncontacted people living on Sentinel Island?

Babies are supposed to put dog shit in their mouths. I'm not gonna find you examples, but "scientists" have done studies on which babies have better immune systems, and the better ones were the ones exposed to more stuff.

When my son could crawl he wouldn't let eating an apple slow him down (needed both hands and both legs to crawl). He'd smash that half eaten apple right in the dirt as he was crawling, then he'd finish eating it, seeds and all.

Dirt and traveling strangers in this day and age are currently two different things to me right now. My kids grew up rough too, I’m not being overly cautious. If you were in a bar would you sip out of a strangers bottle?

I think that's why teachers want kids to wear masks, they are little sick factorys.
I have 2 granddaughters. I can tell you MASKS DONT WORK! Them fucking things are filthy. These kids were always sick.

Now that we have them we feed them right and they get vitamins. I have them changing to fresh masks during school. No mask wearing is aloud after school fuck everyone else. ...now that works. When they get a bug (and they have) it's gone in two days.

Masks aren't stopping shit. I say get rid of the masks and the ****s that want them on kids!

i can relate, i cant fucking stand the victim mentality so many people have these days, bitch take responsibility for your actions and quit blaming other people for choices you made.

Fuck 2 whistles. I'd have given them one, and had the dog chew on it first.

When we all had covid, the boy was asymptomatic.

15697828_1315874588458585_4311158548906644410_n.jpg

Dirt and traveling strangers in this day and age are currently two different things to me right now. My kids grew up rough too, I’m not being overly cautious. If you were in a bar would you sip out of a strangers bottle?
I sure would.

Frosh week in college had bottles of yager, goldschlager, fireball and a dozen other kinds of booze getting passed around the locker room shared by a hundred guys before we stripped down naked, put on a depends and ran through the town to the marina to jump in the lake and fight each other trying to get the greased watermelon.

Prize for getting the watermelon? Big bottle of booze which immediately got opened and passed around.

OK, sure, you'd smash them :laughing:

I don't care what the kids do, they're all young enough that they're going to grab the wrong drink on accident, ect. I'm also not freaking out that my kid had a fever.

Something about a random person in a bar grosses me out a lot more than a dirty kid.

i can relate, i cant fucking stand the victim mentality so many people have these days, bitch take responsibility for your actions and quit blaming other people for choices you made.

Good point, I hadn't realized that this was a dorm of that :homer: but it definitely is.

Fuck 2 whistles. I'd have given them one, and had the dog chew on it first.

When we all had covid, the boy was asymptomatic.

15697828_1315874588458585_4311158548906644410_n.jpg

I mean....giardia is a far cry from a runny nose :lmao:

Growing up we almost always swam in rivers, usually fast moving crystal clear mountain creeks and rivers, but not always. As I got older and swam in pools more, I realized how much water I was drinking while swimming in those rivers. :laughing: haven't died yet.

My 3 boys didn't react to covid almost at all.

So, my wife finally responded to all of out of town moms shit. It wasn't anywhere near what I would have said, but now out of town mom is all back pedaling. :homer:

Top Back Refresh