What's new

Fuck Joe Biden… Fuck Joe Biden…

There is such a thing as holding yourself to higher standards than your opponents.
I wholeheartedly agree. However sometimes your opponents are so stupid that you have to stoop to their level in order to make them realize that you are beating them.

They don't understand the moral high ground.

When in the company of people who deserve my respect, I show them respect. People who aren't worth it, don't get it.

Once my oldest went to public school for 1 year you instantly realize how much the learn from other kids. Hell, my buddy had his youngest, 3rd grade, come home and smart off to his mom. Mom said Hay, kid said hay is for horses aren’t you glad your a cow.
Kid needed his ass beat for not using you're. :mad3:

But it is. Otherwise saying words in front of kids would not be wrong. You feel those words are inappropriate to say in front of children based on a set of what?
I explained my reasoning behind my stance in post 336. With all the trash in the world that kids are exposed to, mostly by pop culture, "fuck Joe biden" is the least of my concerns.
I'd rather they hear that then learn what a WAP is.

I explained my reasoning behind my stance in post 336. With all the trash in the world that kids are exposed to, mostly by pop culture, "fuck Joe biden" is the least of my concerns.
I'd rather they hear that then learn what a WAP is.
So my kid has picked up "69" and identifies it as "the funny number". No idea what it was, but he said that around me and my wife. "Oh yeah, why's that's? "

"I don't really know, but everybody laughs when they hear it"

Me, being quick on my feet like a kitten, sloth puppy "huh, must be because 69 is the astrology sign for cancer, the crab, for July. Weird that it is such common knowledge to be a joke. Ever wonder why it's called cancer but obviously looks like a crab yet is somehow represented by a number?"

Kid "oh really, huh"

:homer: I dunno, it was the second thing I thought of. But at least it isn't a lie :laughing: as long as I keep talking, he tunes me out by about the 3rd word

So my kid has picked up "69" and identifies it as "the funny number". No idea what it was, but he said that around me and my wife. "Oh yeah, why's that's? "

"I don't really know, but everybody laughs when they hear it"

Me, being quick on my feet like a kitten, sloth puppy "huh, must be because 69 is the astrology sign for cancer, the crab, for July. Weird that it is such common knowledge to be a joke. Ever wonder why it's called cancer but obviously looks like a crab yet is somehow represented by a number?"

Kid "oh really, huh"

:homer: I dunno, it was the second thing I thought of. But at least it isn't a lie :laughing: as long as I keep talking, he tunes me out by about the 3rd word
Wait till they start making jokes about pubic lice.

He's gonna be like, "whats that got to do with cancer and the funny number?"

Wait till they start making jokes about pubic lice.

He's gonna be like, "whats that got to do with cancer and the funny number?"
:laughing: fuck it's only going to get worse, eh?

There's very few things I remember my dad lying to me about, yet still decades later I'm only mostly sure that he didn't have a flying car.

There is a time and place for Fuck Joe Biden, then a time and a place for Lets go Brandon. Like picking my 3 kids up from primary school, the Fuck Biden flag was put away and the Brandon shirt was on. Principle was less than impressed, but we know each ither too well for it to surprise him. :lmao::lmao:

Saw this last week, dunno what happened to previous post...
IMG_20211022_125311801_HDR.jpg

... I believe sterlingfire(?) was bitching about the 5 3/4 gals buy... I have a 4cyl pickup which is good on gas on rural roads, still good to go :flipoff2: My 3.4 V6 would be needing more.

Anybody remember the bumper sticker "Carter ~ Kiss My Gas"-

Sweet Baby Jesus some of you guys are insufferable.

You really don't get using appropriate language to make a point in certain settings? That makes you......manly?

I assume that when youre kids are around, or other people's kids, you tell the wife you want you dick sucked or lets go fuck? :shaking::shaking:

My wife and I had had a code of "we're talking about Christmas" that always kept the kids away from the bedroom cause they didn't want to interrupt that conversation, especially closely before or after Christmas.

I strive to be as cool as some of you one day!!! :shaking:

How about a mid-course correction on this thread?

It had lightly rained overnight so this morning on my way to the range the roads were slick. I turned off a main drag onto a secondary road that is very twisty. I come around a corner and see that an accident had just occurred. A youngish dude in a shitbox Honda, who was coming the other way, lost it and plowed along the right shoulder. He took out about a half dozen wooden posts and then his car slid about 50 feet atop the Armco. He must have been flying. Steam coming from the front, plastic Honda bits everywhere. Dude is sitting behind the wheel, seemingly stunned.

I asked him if he was OK. He said yes. I asked him to switch off the motor. He did.

Then he says 'don't call 911'. OK, dude, whatever.

So I walked a few feet away and called 911. Told them what happened. Does he need EMS? I don't think so but it is up to you if you want to dispatch them. Are there fluids all over? I don't think so, definitely coolant, not sure about anything else. He will need a wrecker and the police to stop traffic.

OK, what's your name?

Wait for it.....................

First name is Lesko. Ell - eee - ess - kay - oh.

OK, Lesko, what is your last name?

Brandon.

When the wrecker got there the cops closed the road and that killed out first 2 hours of business, normaly killer busy on a Sunday morning. But we made up for it later in the day. In case anyone cares.

So unless you keep your kid in a bubble they have at least already learned all the words by 3rd grade.

And that's the message that we deliver to little kids. And expect them not to know what a woman's clitoris is. Of course they're gonna know what intercourse is,
By the time they hit fourth grade, they've got the Discovery Channel, don't they?

I might have a certain quote in some craigslist ads, a scammer replied the first day it was up, then yesterday i get this winner !

I was about to pay cash for that stove then you brought politics into it and I am out. Keep politics out of it huh? Seditionist scum.

I might have a certain quote in some craigslist ads, a scammer replied the first day it was up, then yesterday i get this winner !

I was about to pay cash for that stove then you brought politics into it and I am out. Keep politics out of it huh? Seditionist scum.
That puts a smile on my face. I wouldnt sell that person sour shit.

My stance is not based in morality. Swing 'n a miss.
Your stance is being a complete hypocrite.

You sit here on your high horse, talking about anger and stupidity when referencing those saying “fuck Joe biden” and explain to us how it “does nothing”.

Then, you quote yota up and suggest that we should flood the writer of the story’s email with “fuck Joe biden” and quietly delete it when you realize your contradiction.

Hypocrisy Coming from you isn’t all that surprising though. Just a few days back, you were calling everyone out for spending time talking about “dumb subjects”, yet here you are.

Your stance is being a complete hypocrite.

You sit here on your high horse, talking about anger and stupidity when referencing those saying “fuck Joe biden” and explain to us how it “does nothing”.

Then, you quote yota up and suggest that we should flood the writer of the story’s email with “fuck Joe biden” and quietly delete it when you realize your contradiction.

Hypocrisy Coming from you isn’t all that surprising though. Just a few days back, you were calling everyone out for spending time talking about “dumb subjects”, yet here you are.
High horse? When have i claimed i am better than anyone? If you perceive that, that's one you. I've revealed many of my fuck ups and character flaws on this board.

I deleted it because I was being an emotional little bitch. Part of owning fuck ups.

Yes, here i am. Good morning, buttercup.

High horse? When have i claimed i am better than anyone? If you perceive that, that's one you. I've revealed many of my fuck ups and character flaws on this board.

I deleted it because I was being an emotional little bitch. Part of owning fuck ups.

Yes, here i am. Good morning, buttercup.
So yes, you’re a raging hypocrite :lmao:

I'd reply back, Fuck Joe Biden...and fuck you too. :flipoff2:

I listed my crawler 2 years ago on Craigslist.

“Price $27,000 for adults, $30,000 if Trump hurts your feelings”

Was flagged repeatedly and I received death threats
laughing2.gif

I listed my crawler 2 years ago on Craigslist.

“Price $27,000 for adults, $30,000 if Trump hurts your feelings”

Was flagged repeatedly and I received death threats
laughing2.gif
Im suprised it hasnt been flagged yet. Once it sells i will add some script to melt him properly.

If you wish to think so 🤷🏿‍♂️

Nice to know you pay so much attention to my opinions.

Wish I could say the same about you. :grinpimp:
Kinda hard to forget someone throwing a tantrum on a public forum, because people are talking about a subject you think is a waste of time:lmao:

And yes, it was a tantrum. :laughing:

You two need to get a room and "work out" some of your frustration. :flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh