What's new

Fuck Joe Biden… Fuck Joe Biden…

because kids
Where were the thought police a few years back when 1/2 the country was chanting "Fuck Trump"?

Yup. Some can't grasp that.
I grasp the concept just fine. What's good for the goose is good for the gander and all that.

If we''re gonna play games, let's play the same game.

Where were the thought police a few years back when 1/2 the country was chanting "Fuck Trump"?

I grasp the concept just fine. What's good for the goose is good for the gander and all that.

If we''re gonna play games, let's play the same game.
Holy shit y’all never held the flashlight for your dad growing up if your worried about kids hearing the word fuck:lmao:

Wow, the Canuckistanis have really thin skin.
It's not just them. Well, in many cases it actually turns out to be "them/they", but you know what I meant, I hope.
_nc_ohc=8TKDy1J3NMkAX9J5cRC&_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.jpg

I have a fuck joe Biden sticker for my truck on its way. No censors, no beating around, just pure vulgarity for all to see. I can’t wait.

I’ve never put a political sticker on anything I own before.

There is such a thing as holding yourself to higher standards than your opponents.

You sink to their level and you become no better.

Yeah, there's a time that what needs to be said, needs to be said planely and concisely.
Our problems are a lot bigger than an old demented puppet on strings.
Some of us are more concerned about the puppetmasters and illustrating their blatant gaslighting by utilizing "let's go brandon" is doing far more damage than some dumb angry hick yelling "fuck Joe biden" in front of a bunch of kids.

Have some decorum and realize what you're fighting. It ain't just Joe Biden. Its the system of cronyism and control that put him where he is. The same system that has plagued our political leadership and "media" for a long time.

Love it.

Attachments

• received_836668377029149.jpeg
    received_836668377029149.jpeg
    101.5 KB · Views: 24
Yup. The pussification of the country is getting out of hand. My kids first words were god damnit.
How you raise your kids is up to you. I don't use course language around kids who's parents don't want them to hear it. I have a filthy mouth but enough self control to not say fuck every 3rd word around polite company. :homer:

So you would want to cuss around children.?
If we dont world proof our children we will have to child proof the world. Hows child proofing the world going so far?

Edit: And probably 80% of parents already do. So unless you keep your kid in a bubble they have at least already learned all the words by 3rd grade.

Yup. The pussification of the country is getting out of hand. My kids first words were god damnit.
As long as it was used in proper context. :lmao: Being a parent is eye opening in many way. You quickly find out what works for some doest for others. Anyone who says your doing it wrong is more than likely the one that’s wrong…

If we dont world proof our children we will have to child proof the world. Hows child proofing the world going so far?

Edit: And probably 80% of parents already do. So unless you keep your kid in a bubble they have at least already learned all the words by 3rd grade.
I absolutely agree with you. My point is teaching Billy and Sally fun new words is not my job, I'm not their parent.

I absolutely agree with you. My point is teaching Billy and Sally fun new words is not my job, I'm not their parent.
Think of the "teaching" that could be done when some ignoramus leans over and asks why those people are chanting "lets go brandon."
Creates an opportunity to wake people up to the true nature of the world around them with an easily citeable example of blatant media gaslighting. You plant a seed of doubt, then that person starts to question more and more of the media. Its how you change minds, its how you defeat ideas.

Being vulgar just for the sake of it, while it is your right, does nothing but add fuel to the "angry white man/domestic terrorist" problem. And you ain't changing any minds that way. If anything, your just entrenching your opposition more.

Anger not tempered with self control is just as dangerous as ignorance and stupidity.

Once my oldest went to public school for 1 year you instantly realize how much the learn from other kids. Hell, my buddy had his youngest, 3rd grade, come home and smart off to his mom. Mom said Hay, kid said hay is for horses aren’t you glad your a cow.

Top Back Refresh