What's new

Fuck Joe Biden… Fuck Joe Biden…

It’s great because well fuck Joe Biden AND it’s a slight against the media.
Highlighting that second point for emphasis. LGB reminds folks that the MSM is largely politicized, and is currently serving as the damage control wing of the "progressive" movement. Not only is LGB a thinly veiled FU to the 'Tato in Chief, it's a constant reminder that the newsies will lie blatantly for the sake of their preferred narrative.

It's cracking me up how much this has taken off.

My wife owns a women/children's boutique. After talking to a lot of the school/soccer moms she is having a batch of these these shirts made:

:lmao:

100-pack for $9 on the way.

I like the idea of just having a pile of these handy at all times. Every public place you go should get one - every gas pump, convenience store door, atm, etc. If these and the "I did that" stickers on the gas pumps started showing up everyfuckingwhere they'll lose what's left of their minds.

I like the idea of just having a pile of these handy at all times. Every public place you go should get one - every gas pump, convenience store door, atm, etc. If these and the "I did that" stickers on the gas pumps started showing up everyfuckingwhere they'll lose what's left of their minds.
I like that idea but I don't see where there is 100 steekers? I'd be all over slapping steekers every where I went.

I like that idea but I don't see where there is 100 steekers? I'd be all over slapping steekers every where I went.
Pull down the menu. You can order up to 1,000 for $50 :laughing:

1634308173964.png

I bet a lot of folks will start slapping those on the back of Priuses (Prii?) that are plastered with Biden, Obama, and coexist stickers. What remains to be seen is how the cops will react when called to take a report about the "hate crime" perpetrated upon their dolphin-saving smugmobiles. :laughing:

I don’t get the “let’s go Brandon”. Bullshit. I know where it came from but I stand in the camp of saying Fuck joe Biden. I don’t feel the need to hide behind a bullshit movement because a reporter tried to lie on camera. Say what you mean.

Fuck joe biden.
Because you can’t put up a sign that says fuck joe Biden on a busy street in town.

But you can put up a sign saying let’s go brandon and everyone knows what you mean.

6223411C-DAF3-4B55-9DCD-C12A9EA9B4E1.jpeg

Usually a mailer or a spammy phone call.

I haven’t been involved with this stuff in years. However, the issue with them is that the people who respond to and are willing to do these things are only from certain demographics, often very weird ones. It skews the data. They try to get a wide base but unfortunately it ends up being largely represented by undesirable people sitting at home eating Cheetos or retired people who are able to reply.

Neilson used to be one of the best but unsure if that’s true anymore.
Thats kind of what i was thinking, mostly either older retired people who tend to lean bluedog left or people who choose to be "unemployed":mr-t:

Right now there are progressive parents all over America that will not cheer for their kid brandon because they don't want people to think they are conservatives. HAHAHAHAHA

Wizzle so is that version of the southern flag racist? I would like to see someone call that out. It would be interesting to hear the logic

It would be awesome if they chant alternatively of both statement at the events.

Oh. I get it, I just don’t agree with it. :flipoff2:

fuck joe biden:usa:

see it is easy to say:usa::flipoff2:
fuck joe biben
fuck joe biden
fuck joe biden

lol:smokin::homer::flipoff2:

Surely you have enough sense not to motherfuck while out in public in certain social settings. A middle school band recital or in front of a group of kids at a birthday party for example.

If not then you are a fucking moron.

No one is saying its hard to say fuck joe biden. Most people dont have to have it explained to them why its not appropriate to scream sometimes. It doesnt make you tough or that you’re fighting the good fight. It makes you an asshole.

Aside from that in case you havent noticed the lefts favorite thing to do is be authoritarian and dictate speech. Why make it easy for them and use offensive language at these gatherings and on social media that some people on both sides dont want to hear?

Its pretty hard to be offended by “lets go brandon” Everyone understands the sentiment and the left is really going to have to go around their elbow to reach their asshole and censor that.

Lastly its proof that a large swath of the population knows the media is full of shit. Their gaslighting and efforts to spin reality is being noticed and not appreciated and thrown back in their faces.

Will be keeping these handy. Wife is taking a stack with her to the store. Anything (which is pretty much everything) priced substantially higher gets a sticker.

Attachments

• FE5A97BB-1CF2-4148-B0C6-D2BCD36D1D85.jpeg
    FE5A97BB-1CF2-4148-B0C6-D2BCD36D1D85.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 53
Will be keeping these handy. Wife is taking a stack with her to the store. Anything (which is pretty much everything) priced substantially higher gets a sticker.
I slapped some of those on the pump this morning when I headed down the road. When I stopped on the way back up the road they were in the trash can, so I slapped new ones back on and headed home. :flipoff2:

Local HS football game had a couple rows of Seniors thrown out for chanting "Fuck Joe Biden". I hope they switch it up to "Let's go Brandon" for the next one.

Thanks to this thread I've ordered 100 of each of these for unauthorized distribution.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211016-170145.png
    Screenshot_20211016-170145.png
    699.2 KB · Views: 50
Watched Cleetus Mcfarlands danger ranger race tonight and the crowd was chanting lets go brandon during the winners interview. Not to spoil it for anybody, but the guys name wasnt Brandon :laughing:

Top Back Refresh