What's new

From the desk of Donald J Trump...

Mr.Ratbastard

Member Number

The “woke” is gonna make this easy for the Don......
It’s sad though, that we have no one else to choose from in this celebrity reality show!!!!

This is sad. This man used to sell Oreos and talked to purple puppets on commercials. Look at him now......

I'm disappointed that he did not create a new Social Media platform to compete against FB and Twit. I think that would have a better more long lasting effect on them and give conservatives a rally point for the future.

Instead he just made himself a megaphone. Not surprising really.

so it's a blog that he posts "tweets" on?

the biggest buttons on the page are "shop" and "contribute"

and in the picture is he writing in an encyclopedia?

his team really could have come up with something better.

I am really disappointed that he couldnt do more. I expected him to be more powerful with all his money.

I'm disappointed that he did not create a new Social Media platform to compete against FB and Twit. I think that would have a better more long lasting effect on them and give conservatives a rally point for the future.

why? There are tons that already exist... and yet no one will make the wholesale move because "there are mo people on fb and twitter" or "i don't like this one little widget on the new thing."

i'm somewhat convinced the Parlor shutdown was pre-emptive strike against any thoughts of 45 creating a new platform.

why? There are tons that already exist... and yet no one will make the wholesale move because "there are mo people on fb and twitter" or "i don't like this one little widget on the new thing."

i'm somewhat convinced the Parlor shutdown was pre-emptive strike against any thoughts of 45 creating a new platform.

You kind of made my point. ;) He would be the magnet to draw folks to a new site that might actually make enough people break from FB & Twit.

I figure that he would arrange the financial backing that would be stronger than Parlors efforts and be more durable in the long run.

If he started a new site/platform, every person on there would be on a gov't watch list. :laughing:

Have you read FB, google, microsoft terms of service? You are long ago on a list...
I understand that, but a list off of DT's personal platform just seems that more...elevated.

Like everyone isn't already on them anyway. :lmao:
No kidding! I stopped giving a crap when I bought my first "on the books" firearm and got my CCW. Once they have your fingerprints...
They have had mine since the 70s when I worked security I had have finger prints taken for my license, then several places I had access to were high security even though I was only on the perimeter. In one of the Travis McGhee novels his buddy the economist told him the idea was to be on as many computer data bases as possible because unless they go looking for you it would be easier to hide. Of course this was way before modern search software :laughing:

Creating a website isn't a big deal, but he'd run into huge problems finding a company to actually host it. Just look at all the problems Parlor ran into. You're talking an absurd amount of money investing into servers, security, legal, ect in trying to do something like that from scratch if you can't rely on established companies for the hardware side of things.

Creating a website isn't a big deal, but he'd run into huge problems finding a company to actually host it. Just look at all the problems Parlor ran into. You're talking an absurd amount of money investing into servers, security, legal, ect in trying to do something like that from scratch if you can't rely on established companies for the hardware side of things.
Also kind of my point. I would have thought he would have been a good draw for talent in many of those things you list. Some people still want to be part of his "Team" and would have worked to make it happen. But you are right it will be a giant target for DNS attacks and hacking at a minimum.

He will have the exact same problem with his own personal website or what ever this is but it will only promote him. He could have turned it into something larger and done something with it for Conservatives and probably made a bunch of money too. But in the end, it still is all about him, at least to him.

Also kind of my point. I would have thought he would have been a good draw for talent in many of those things you list. Some people still want to be part of his "Team" and would have worked to make it happen. But you are right it will be a giant target for DNS attacks and hacking at a minimum.

He will have the exact same problem with his own personal website or what ever this is but it will only promote him. He could have turned it into something larger and done something with it for Conservatives and probably made a bunch of money too. But in the end, it still is all about him, at least to him.

I wasn't aware that him not investing 100's of millions into building a social media platform for you... after watching others be shut down by people who don't like differing views... means that "it's all about him."

Damn dude...

For him that is like me buying a hundred bucks in beer for my friends :flipoff2:

Just was hoping for him to do something to break the social media monopoly. Perhaps the rest was hyperbole.

Top Back Refresh