What's new

Friday night losers club!!!!1!

Will12785

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
Syracuse, NY
In.

Had a surprisingly productive day at work. Just ate a fuck ton of middle eastern food. I plan to work on my new boat all weekend. Fuckin dmv is 2 weeks out on registrations though. Oh and its about to rain for the first time in weeks. So all in all I had a great week.

In. Day off, worked with the puppy. Cursed out the wash machine. Vacuumed. Pulled apart the deathkart to swap a part. Have to put it back together tomorrow. Need to shower and find food.

In.

Slow week at work. I don't think I've been at the shop for 5 days straight since I moved to Texas. I have a bunch of work at the shop but its all waiting for customer approval or parts from Italy to arrive. Holy fuck 40hrs takes forever to go by when your not doing a god damnd thing.

Going up to OK in the morning to give my buddy a hand with one of his hay bailers. Might go to the shop tomorrow night and work on my SxS, but ultimately that will be up to the wife. :laughing:

Fuckin in. Hot as shit here and looks like for the next week or so. Sacked out lookin at guns on the webs.

Wife putting kiddo to bed.

Getting my ass handed to me in Call of Duty. :laughing:

545243523.png

Well then. I'll take it.

What the hell is going on here? :confused:
65465346354.png

In, this heatwave is bothering the heck out of me. I did get a new track bar installed in my new work truck. I'm shopping for tires online. Going night night soon....lol

Our AC install was finished today, so we are enjoying a new level of cool in the house. Have work to do tomorrow AM, so not doing much tonight.

I'm in. Was gonna head to Puyallup tomorrow to look at a few trucks. Realized today that I don't have a physical picture ID, a new one is being sent to me. Can't buy a new pickup w/o ID. Oh well.

It's Friday?

In. Walked the dogs got soaked in the rain. Come home to work on the greenhouse got soaked in the rain. Stabbed myself in the wrist with a razor knife GF laughed. Loser indeed. Gonna sit here with my OG Coors and try not to get wet or hurt myself anymore, maybe make some quesadilla in a little while or I just might have more beer for dinner.

In.

Had a surprisingly productive day at work. Just ate a fuck ton of middle eastern food. I plan to work on my new boat all weekend. Fuckin dmv is 2 weeks out on registrations though. Oh and its about to rain for the first time in weeks. So all in all I had a great week.

A few hours away it's been raining a lot for the last few weeks. My lawn appreciates it.

In. Went to my buddies for a bit with the kid. Trying to get him to bed.

Buddies house I was at is https://radial-dynamics.com/ he's changing the steering game. He's working on some cool shit. His steering system won KOH this year and he has a contract with Monster Jam to outfit every truck. Dude is going places and found a niche that hasn't been touched. I've known him since he was in college when I started a Toyota club here in the Northeast. Northeast Toyota Crawlers.

Last edited:
in
went to do a punch list on a new buiding. took motorcycle.
keys fell off my belt on way home.
had to drive back. found keys on the the side of rt 81.
thank god.
just started raining, just maybe will save the sweet corn, has not rained in 3 weeks.

A few hours away it's been raining a lot for the last few weeks. My lawn appreciates it.

In. Went to my buddies for a bit with the kid. Trying to get him to bed.

Buddies house I was at is https://radial-dynamics.com/ he's changing the steering game. He's working on some cool shit. His steering system won KOH this year and he has a contract with Monster Jam to outfit every truck. Dude is going places and found a niche that hasn't been touched. I've known him since he was in college when I started a Toyota club here in the Northeast. Northeast Toyota Crawlers.

It seems to have been raining all around us but not here, which sucks since the water table where I'm at is so shallow.

Also, I've wheeled NE takeover at rausch a couple times... small world.

In. Need a break from work but my boss is in the hospital, so I'm getting his job for a bit.

watching crap TV and will be going to bed soon so I can get up early to go stay with her mom.for a bit till we figure out what she is going to do.

drinking beer. :beer:

It seems to have been raining all around us but not here, which sucks since the water table where I'm at is so shallow.

Also, I've wheeled NE takeover at rausch a couple times... small world.

No shit. What years did you go?

I had the pink 1 ton pickup. Used to run the raffle. That was a lot of work.

I'm in. Was gonna head to Puyallup tomorrow to look at a few trucks. Realized today that I don't have a physical picture ID, a new one is being sent to me. Can't buy a new pickup w/o ID. Oh well.

What dealers were you going to hit in Puyallup? I'm just up the hill in Edgewood.

In.

Last week I replaced the motor, pump, spider and belt in the swamp cooler. Had some nice cool air then today the controller shit the bed, parts will be here Mon so I'm looking at a nice hot weekend.

Unfortunately I'm in. My 10 day fishing/camping trip got cut short and I had to come home yesterday due to my buddy getting some kind of stomach crap. He started feeling crappy Tuesday evening, was absolutely miserable Wednesday, and was dry-heaving a lot yesterday morning. We were about 80 miles from any real civilization and It became a matter of his well being so we did the responsible thing and hit the road for the 11 hour drive home. I did manage to get 2 days of fishing in but still bummed about having to come home 4-5 days early. :mad3:

Last edited:
in
went to do a punch list on a new buiding. took motorcycle.
keys fell off my belt on way home.
had to drive back. found keys on the the side of rt 81.
thank god.
just started raining, just maybe will save the sweet corn, has not rained in 3 weeks.

Ok, finding lost keys on the side of a freeway is amazing .

I said fyck it, lit up a stogie and went to chill in the back yard.:beer:

No shit. What years did you go?

I had the pink 1 ton pickup. Used to run the raffle. That was a lot of work.

I think the last year I went was 2014 or 15, broke early and headed home. Is the club still active?

I was there in 14. Green 1 ton YJ.

Club is still going, though not as strong as 10 years ago. I haven't really been active in 5 or so years.

In

Took the Mrs Highlander into the dealership this morning because they forgot to check off something when they did a recall repair last week :homer:

Toyota took all of ten minutes, then I ran the usual town errands

Hid in the air conditioning part of the day until it was time to take pup to a follow up appointment from his surgery

Made Margaritas while working on dinner. Probably going to switch to rum&cokes and watch a movie until it cools off so I can hang out on the deck later

In. Wifey got me a dozen hot sauces and wanted me to rank em from hot to hottest over dinner. They were all really good.

20200710_194054.jpg

​​​​​​

Top Back Refresh