What's new

CA Free Scout?

Hey so I was trespassing on the back side of your property and saw a old scout and some other random things rotting away, so anyways can I have it?
No no no no…..
You post it up here… I go and get it….. if homeowner comes out I just say….”some guy smoking a cigar told me it was free….. come get it”!!!!!!!

Or drive away with my stolen rig!!!!!!
Profit!!!!!!
:smokin::smokin::smokin:

Cool, thanks for the help
34.675061,-118.455587
Looks like the wash runs through the properly of Soly Bina.
C9476796-D5C1-4945-A900-615C9C1659AE.png

Still might be worth contacting :confused:

5276D507-6F4A-4C37-9694-CB8CD3BA0154.jpg
the owner is a real estate person in Lake Hughes, probs super easy to talk to.

Soly Bina · Address: 43615 Lake Hughes Rd Lake Hughes, CA 93532 · Phone: (661) 724-0787

If no fence or no "no trespassing" signs I would say OP is not doing anything wrong. Out west here that's how it works, maybe not back east or in big cities.
The whole getting your panties in a knot because someone parked in your ditched or hiked off of wherever they were supposed to be and crossed your completely un-posted property boundary shtick is very much a west of the Mississippi thing.

the owner is a real estate person in Lake Hughes, probs super easy to talk to.

Soly Bina · Address: 43615 Lake Hughes Rd Lake Hughes, CA 93532 · Phone: (661) 724-0787
So did anyone call her yet?

EDIT:

Here's your spiel:

Hi, Soly, my name is <xxx> and I happened across an internet post from some hikers that indicated there is a seemingly-abandoned International vehicle on your property. I was wondering if this vehicle is for sale. If so, I might be interested.

So did anyone get pics of her yet?

EDIT:

Here's your spiel:

Hi, Soly, my name is <xxx> and I happened across an internet post from some hikers that indicated there is a seemingly-abandoned International vehicle on your property. I was wondering if this vehicle is for sale. If so, I might be interested.
Fixed!!!!!

Top Back Refresh