Photos:

Latest posts

Latest photos

Group events

Plow Hub

Free BossPlow2010 Now...

FelixstoweF.2

Member Number
I'm a little surprised to see that the motto of the Plowsite Cadre isn't All for One And One For All--any more. I'm curious will BossPlow2010's expulsion from the garden of the eden that Is the family of VS Lawn and Plow Sites be biblically in nature or merely another show of the Admins will to break you guys and make you into lapdogs of the MAN?

Where is the solidarity movement? Where are the people ready to spam up the forums in a temper tantrum of epic proportions?

So, is this going to cause the exodus of the forum's most active members?

Shit man this better than old afternoon soaps. Give me that Melodrama.

Who wants to go fuck themselves?

Isn't that what we do to day in our society create a GoFundMe so we can fund our legal , medical or personal expenses? I figured this outrage needs to go all the way to court!

Free My People!

Is it Magnatrac that picked up his tracks decided to play in a new sandbox? Where's the solidarity boys? Who's going to also fight the good fight against VS?

Last edited:
I'm waiting for the Volunteer Staff to revolt who's going to resign in solidarity with BossPlow2010's mistreatment at the hands of the hordes of Canadian Interlopers on our Internet?

I'm waiting for the Volunteer Staff to revolt who's going to resign in solidarity with BossPlow2010's mistreatment at the hands of the hordes of Canadian Interlopers on our Internet?
You started all that for reporting me after saying you were “annoying as fuck” because you kept creating usernames after you were banned multiple times. In addition to the different personalities you created and fictional stories.

And then you blogged about all of us and our posts in the poltical meme threads, you blogged about your private messages with Jeff, you impersonated someone whom lost their job (MJD) to poke at the CEO. You blog about actual users on the forum, which in its’ own is ironic because you create a username everyday over there

Most recently, you got five of us banned for responding to another one of your troll accounts, and one person to deactivate their account.

You started all that for reporting me after saying you were “annoying as fuck” because you kept creating usernames after you were banned multiple times.
So, you're saying it is my fault you cannot follow the moderators guidelines?

I even got to work in an Andrew Marvell reference to the poem "To His Coy Mistress".... I liked how that worked on many levels.

Attachments

• Image 3-6-24 at 8.31 AM.jpeg
    Image 3-6-24 at 8.31 AM.jpeg
    290.2 KB · Views: 6
Since you don’t care about the rules and clearly don’t follow them, why do you care if others don’t follow them?

I care about the fact that by not following their own codes of conduct they've created an environment that breeds hatred, sexism, xenophobia, and wild conspiracy theories that ultimately end with creation of hate groups. I'm going to do everything I can to find where it is hiding on their forums and expose it by any means necessary.

I don't know why you got booted this time. I certain didn't get you booted the first time. Probably harassing people that just aren't me.

That's the reality.

I care about the fact that by not following their own codes of conduct they've created an environment that breeds hatred, sexism, xenophobia, and wild conspiracy theories that ultimately end with creation of hate groups.
Gotcha, is there a hate group that’s evolved from plowsite? What about before VS took over?
How far are you going back looking?

Or is someone that doesn’t understand the word “no” and keeps coming back for more creating hatred towards that person?
I'm going to do everything I can to find where it is hiding on their forums and expose it by any means necessary.
Are you the internet police?
Why haven’t you called the ACLU on VS?

I don't know why you got booted this time. I certain didn't get you booted the first time.
Bullshit.
Probably harassing people that just aren't me.

That's the reality.
Harassing people? Explain?

Gotcha, is there a hate group that’s evolved from plowsite? What about before VS took over?
How far are you going back looking?

Or is someone that doesn’t understand the word “no” and keeps coming back for more creating hatred towards that person?

Are you the internet police?
Why haven’t you called the ACLU on VS?

Bullshit.

Harassing people? Explain?

I've spoken to a lot of people in groups ranging from the SPLC to other smaller outfits. The problem is that most groups don't want to touch a problem like this because they feel it is too small.

As for harassing people? Really. Are you joking?

I bet his teachers bullied him lol
I'm not a Number, I'm Free Man.. You're Number 6

Actually, I got along well with most of my teachers-- expect for a 5th grade teacher who didn't like me because I told her that you cannot count the Washington D.C. as a State and that War of The Roses wasn't just a movie but about a historical family feud. Needless to say she didn't like the fact I did that in middle of class.

I've spoken to a lot of people in groups ranging from the SPLC to other smaller outfits. The problem is that most groups don't want to touch a problem like this because they feel it is too small.
So not a problem to them, but the guy that impersonates and creates more usernames- a problem for him, understood.
As for harassing people? Really. Are you joking?
Nope.

So not a problem to them, but the guy that impersonates and creates more usernames- a problem for him, understood.

Nope.

No, they think it is a problem. But since the number of racists are so few they don't see it as worth their time. So, I've made it my concern. Big difference from what you are saying.

48 pages of what just banter? didn't you have a 1000+page thread about basically nothing that rambled into racist comments about immigrants and so on. But sure tell me that this is a problem? And you can ignore it.

You mean like this little show you guys put on at Lawnsite? That was seriously funny to watch.

Attachments

• Image 3-6-24 at 9.19 AM.jpeg
    Image 3-6-24 at 9.19 AM.jpeg
    263.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Image 3-6-24 at 9.20 AM.jpeg
    Image 3-6-24 at 9.20 AM.jpeg
    272.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Image 3-6-24 at 9.20 AM (1).jpeg
    Image 3-6-24 at 9.20 AM (1).jpeg
    269.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Image 3-6-24 at 9.20 AM (3).jpeg
    Image 3-6-24 at 9.20 AM (3).jpeg
    295.9 KB · Views: 14
  • Image 3-6-24 at 9.20 AM (2).jpeg
    Image 3-6-24 at 9.20 AM (2).jpeg
    232.6 KB · Views: 14
So connor step back and look at the big picture. How many times have you been banned from multiple sites? Im on probably 10 sites and never been banned once. The other guys have only been banned from dealing with YOUR posts. So seems like YOU might be the problem .

How long before they ban you here? Like I said its amusing for a bit but gets old quick.

So connor step back and look at the big picture. How many times have you been banned from multiple sites? Im on probably 10 sites and never been banned once. The other guys have only been banned from dealing with YOUR posts. So seems like YOU might be the problem .

How long before they ban you here? Like I said its amusing for a bit but gets old quick.

Again notice how you phrase that-- I'm at fault for people dealing with me? How does that even make any sense to you.

I'm glad you're on ten sites... I'm not on many sites.

Top Back Refresh