Foxwell TPMS Service Tool T1000 Review

IowaOffRoad

King shit of turd island
BRC
Member Number
Loc
Under the apple tree
IMG_2820.JPG
Got this in today. Got it because my Snap On Solus seems to be incapable of reprogramming the supposedly "Pre-programmed" Bosch TPMS sensors I bought from RA. So, I bolted them in and went through the procedure. Fuck me.
After looking online apparently many tools can't do the Bosch sensors, even dedicated TPMS tools. Fuck me, part deux.
I should have taken the $140 bucks I spend to get this shipped to me on replacing them with the VDO/Continental sensors that are OE for my wife's van. Instead I bought this:laughing:Supposedly this does (depending on which listing you look at for this tool) anywhere between 98% and 99.5% of sensors out there. I couldn't find any reviews online that weren't shills for the company so here we are.
My hope is that the Shenzhen software developers DGAF about proprietary tech and built this to handle them.
So, here it is. Tool, magnet, and box.

IMG_2821.JPG
IMG_2822.JPG
IMG_2823.JPG
IMG_2824.JPG

I don't think that owners/repair techs of a Fisker, Rivian, or Tesla product are using this thing:lmao:

It may be a bit before I get to try it out, but I thought I'd post this to get me motivated:grinpimp:

So it comes with a paper manual.
IMG_2825.jpeg

:laughing: I was just guessing with the last post about the location of the company.
Skimmed it. Chinglish at a minimum, reads pretty easy.

We have one of those at work, but we've only used it for domestic and asian sensors. Works well with all of those we've seen so far.

We have it at work, well the Autel version they cloned with that. It's hot garbage for replacing sensors and works best with Autels sensors which no one stocks. It's ok at position relearn and such just sucks at programming.

edit: this turd Autel POS

Top Back Refresh