What's new

Forrest Fenns treasure found?

god dammit why wont they give up the location where it was found!

i bet everyone wants to know if they were close:homer:

edit: the nine clues for those whove forgotten

Starting from the top of the poem version of the 9 Clues:
  • Gone alone in there.
  • Keep my secret.
  • Where warm waters halt.
  • Home of Brown.
  • No place for the meek.
  • No paddle up your creek.
  • Find the blaze.
  • Tarry scant with marvel gaze.

The link Sceep posted said something about the Cowboy State. I guess that means it was in Wyoming.

They've confirmed it has been found and it was in Wyoming. I don't think they've gotten any more specific than that. A lot of people thought it was in Yellowstone. Maybe they were right.

I didn't follow this closely, but I did read an article a week or so ago that was casting some doubt on whether or not there really was a treasure buried or if it was all a ploy to sell a book. The timing of the finding (right before his death) and lack of details on what was found and where it was found had them questioning it.

you would think, but i've been paying some shit lawyer for fucking months trying to get a business sued, holy fuck, what a damn scam. scam everyfuckingwhere.

I have a 5.5 year long suit going on a real estate deal. I have more in legal fees than the original contract price. I won in December of 2018 but have been tied up in appeals since. good times. :laughing:

I have a 5.5 year long suit going on a real estate deal. I have more in legal fees than the original contract price. I won in December of 2018 but have been tied up in appeals since. good times. :laughing:

Standard Operation Procedures. ... followed by a Bankruptcy Court filing negating your 'win'

yup, this is entirely about the principle of the matter.

it really highlights the value in just beating people fuckign senseless, cheaper and quicker for everybody involved

Alas, I’m a millennial and have student loans to pay off, so it wouldn’t be prudent to continue to own the Fenn Treasure. And at the end of the day, for all our similarities, Forrest and I couldn’t be less alike when it comes to collecting. I’m the kind of person who feels burdened by possessions and most free adventuring the world out of a carry-on suitcase, so the treasure and I will have to soon part, and I will offer it for sale (minus the turquoise row bracelet returned to Forrest, of course).

The treasure is a unique piece of American cultural history. The gold glitters, but brighter still are the embedded hopes and dreams of all the many thousands who searched for it. It should belong to a person or institution who will fully appreciate owning such an incredible thing.

interesting quote from the link, the search is the reward and such, but it seems odd to feel burdened for simply being in possession of it

clues sound like it was in a shitter

I can't read it the same after that comment! I wonder if the guy that found it was his plumber!
  • Gone alone in there. Most shit alone
  • Keep my secret. Small dick or something
  • Where warm waters halt. Atleast until you flush it
  • Home of Brown. CMON...!?!
  • No place for the meek. A good man shit and you have to warn people afterwords!
  • No paddle up your creek. You dont want to play in shit water!
  • Find the blaze. Either hemorrhoids or taco shits
  • Tarry scant with marvel gaze. Some times we all do our best most clear thinking on the shitter!

Top Back Refresh