What's new

Formula 1 2021

Pretty quiet in here given recent events. LOL
This about sums up the Spa weekend....

240833684_10159637100977774_6103360037498529711_n.jpg

Although Russel showing he's a bit of a rain master was :smokin:

Pretty quiet in here given recent events. LOL
I just watched it last night. Well, I mean I FF'd for several hours trying and not succeeding. They made the right call. But still sucks. If they went green Max would have won if he didn't crash himself out and that would have been lame for the points race.

This about sums up the Spa weekend....

Although Russel showing he's a bit of a rain master was :smokin:
Is he? Or did he just hit that magic window where it was better than everyone else. IMO it was a window.

Saw some blurb from Hammy checking in with his opinion that people should be refunded their tickets. He's so woke.

Saw some blurb from Hammy checking in with his opinion that people should be refunded their tickets. He's so woke.

I would be pretty let down if I had purchased those tickets. That was the most boring event I have watched on TV in some time. I realize its a logistics nightmare but Nascar can pull off a race the following day if needed. Apples and Oranges I am sure.

He said it in the interview just before the had to go up to the podium iirc and tbh I'd be pretty pissed if I'd spent 6hrs sat in the rain to watch a few laps behind a safety car.....
I would be pretty let down if I had purchased those tickets. That was the most boring event I have watched on TV in some time. I realize its a logistics nightmare but Nascar can pull off a race the following day if needed. Apples and Oranges I am sure.
Allegedly the weather was forecast to hang around till the Thursday and they are at Zandervoort this weekend.

Allegedly the weather was forecast to hang around till the Thursday and they are at Zandervoort this weekend.
If that was the case they should have called it and let everyone go home and stop with the delay x11 BS.

This race should be a good one if you like the destruction and unknown parts of F1. New tracks bring new drama. I'm excited for this one.

VET with engine problems in FP1 took out a bunch of the test session.
HAM with engine problems in FP2 took him out of the mix so most of his running so far has been greatly reduced.
Kimi is out.
Albon has been confirmed at Williams alongside Latifi for 2022. Which means Bottas is probably going to Alfa Romeo and GR is going to Merc.
Also... :lmao:

Groomed to take Hambone's place. Eventually. Betting he falls into 2nd place just like Bottles did. I don't expect fireworks.

Now the big elephant in the room. Who thinks the Merc will be legit in 2022?

I laughed when Bottas went for the fastest lap. that was awesome. I wish Hamilton didn't get it. more entertaining for me.

Groomed to take Hambone's place. Eventually. Betting he falls into 2nd place just like Bottles did. I don't expect fireworks.

Now the big elephant in the room. Who thinks the Merc will be legit in 2022?
Honestly have no idea what to expect with so many changes. But honestly MB engineers are amazing and I think they will come out swinging with top results. I wonder if that's not why they are just even with teams they spanked last year. They gave up on this years car and are focusing on 2022.

Honestly have no idea what to expect with so many changes. But honestly MB engineers are amazing and I think they will come out swinging with top results. I wonder if that's not why they are just even with teams they spanked last year. They gave up on this years car and are focusing on 2022.

Then Haas should be top dog. :lmao:

No way to know until we get there. The cost cap thing has been weird for most. Red Bull pushing to get ahead of the Merc has been great for this season. I'm ready for next year to start. They'll all start out with equal on track time so things should be mixed up pretty good. Then the top teams will take off and out pace the smaller teams. But that cost cap. I'm hopeful for some better racing.

Max should have bailed. Easily could have caught back up to Hamilton when his medium tires started to fade.

Top Back Refresh