What's new

Formula 1 2020

Dookey

WINNAR
Member Number
Loc
Thornton, CO
Looks like we have a start to the first 8 races.

F1.jpg

I'm before hamilton blames a shitty race weekend on being discriminated because hes black.

I grew up going to the Indy 500 every year. My grandparents started going, then took my dad, and we still have those tickets to this day. So I've always been a Indy car is better than F1 and way better than Nascar kinda guy lol

I've been watching the F1 series on Netflix lately, I'll defiantly be watching this season

Do they race streets any more or is it all just prepared tracks

They have quite a few street circuits on the regular season. Who knows what will happen this year. Monaco, Singapore, Baku, Canada, and Russia are street circuits. They have gone to more prepared tracks because of safety. The cars are so frikkin fast they have to be prepped for it in the run offs.

Still nice to have some of them on the track. Baku is always crazy. Singapore is at night and always fun.

Won't be long before some dumbass puts a red car into a wall/another car/person. We placing any bets on how bad this is going to be? I vote no red on the podium this weekend.

Won't be long before some dumbass puts a red car into a wall/another car/person. We placing any bets on how bad this is going to be? I vote no red on the podium this weekend.

I'm hearing a bunch of people say they are seriously concerned about Ferrari's pace. Like... not even 4th quickest.

Wouldn't it be something to see the pink Merc in front of the red Ferrari?

I'm hearing a bunch of people say they are seriously concerned about Ferrari's pace. Like... not even 4th quickest.

Wouldn't it be something to see the pink Merc in front of the red Ferrari?

Oh GOD yes! Honestly it's got serious potential to do it.

Will be interesting to see what happens in Austria.

Merc usually struggles with over heating.

Red Bull are always strong.

Pink Merc's.

Vettel leaving Ferrari so the gloves are off.

This is going to be a weird championship but I don't think I've ever been more ready for it.

Starting to watch driver interviews. Didn't think about it much but the press conferences and press requirements are going to be a bunch less. I bet drivers are going to be much more relaxed.

Not managed to catch any of action yet but saw a report suggesting the red cars are running the latest in boat anchor technology :lmao:

Vettel was P4 in FP2.

Tomorrow will be the real test during qualy.

Well it would seem there's some truth to the reports......

Impressed by Norris hopefully he can turn his qually performance into a race day result.

Well it looks like they got Hammy's one penalty for the year out of the way early. Good for Botas!

Well it looks like they got Hammy's one penalty for the year out of the way early. Good for Botas!

This seriously might be the year for Botas. Depending on how much his ex wife was affecting his on on track performance he may be the guy to beat this year. I hope he takes it all the way.

Definitely a spectacular start to the season. Good to see Albon finally showing he's got balls if not the single lap pace of Verstappen. Also good to see the field seems to be catching the top guys.

Looks like the moaning Spaniard is back next year....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sk...ack-renault-confirm-formula-1-return-for-2021

Fernando Alonso will return to Formula 1 in 2021 after Renault confirmed the two-time world champion as Daniel Ricciardo's replacement.

The Spaniard has agreed an initial two-year deal to rejoin Renault for a third stint at the Enstone team where he won his two titles in 2005-2006.

Alonso, one of the most successful, determined yet controversial stars of recent F1 history, will partner Esteban Ocon in 2021 - after two seasons off the grid - with Ricciardo already signed by McLaren.

I can't wait for Ocon to outperform Alonso every race for the 2021 season. LOL

Top Back Refresh