What's new

Formula 1 2020

It's the GP2 engines fault.

I'm sure he got the bad set of tires, trans, GPU. His chassis is stiffer, then has to much flex. His seat doesn't fit, his helmet is to small, heavy or hot. The list is HUUUUGE. LOL

Pasta la vista.

20200710_205147.jpg

I can't wait for Ocon to outperform Alonso every race for the 2021 season. LOL

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, Ocon not having a seat last season was more of surprise.

Cracking qualy in the wet. Love or hate Lewis the fucker can drive.

LOL How's that experimental floor working out for you now?

Screenshot-2020-07-12-at-7.13.58-PM.png

Screenshot-2020-07-12-at-7.13.58-PM.png

What’s with the halo looking deal around them? Some sort of aerodynamic roll bar? Haven’t kept with f1 in a long time.

This has been an entertaining season so far! Sucks about the mercs dominating still, but the races have been fun to watch!

This has been an entertaining season so far! Sucks about the mercs dominating still, but the races have been fun to watch!

I agree, The last race got a little boring until right at the very end. I’m sure hindsight is killing Red Bull.

i’ve been wondering lately about how close the top drivers are in capability, and how much they’re truly limited by their equipment. I was pretty impressed that those Mercedes encountered the same failure in a matter of minutes.

I'm amazed that MB didn't bring Hammy in for fresh tires right after Botas lost his. They had plenty of time to give, and by not doing it, it almost bit them in the ass.

Pirelli are bumping minimum pressure and doing a test this week to be sure they don't repeat last weekend.

I'm dying LOL. Toto is actually a decent wheel man. Little greedy in the corners. Hamilton: "I just give you space like Max" :lmao:

Crazy about William's! Oddly I was thinking about them while watching a show on their active suspension and thinking about where they were and where they are now.

Wasn't expecting that!

At this point nothing surprises me anymore. :laughing: I'd like to know why everyone in F1 wears a mask but whatever stupid tennis shit is on right now they are not.

Well that was a shit-show. To bad we didn't get footage of Hammy whining to the officials and them telling him to fuck off. And what is wrong with Toto telling him to come in with pits closed, they had to know.

They told him to stay out after realizing the pit lane was closed but it was too late.

Toto didn't tell him to pit. It was his race engineer.

Are you suggesting you could drive a POS faster?

Not at all, just that he has been uncharacteristically clumsy and seems to have lost his edge. Whether that's as a result of the current depressive Ferrari environment he's in or down to the fact he's getting older and has more to lose with having kids etc I don't know. Hopefully the shift in teams sees him more motivated and hungry again.

Not at all, just that he has been uncharacteristically clumsy and seems to have lost his edge. Whether that's as a result of the current depressive Ferrari environment he's in or down to the fact he's getting older and has more to lose with having kids etc I don't know. Hopefully the shift in teams sees him more motivated and hungry again.

Watch any of his on board videos. That car is awful.

Aston Martin with the pink Merc will tell us the truth about him.

Watch any of his on board videos. That car is awful.

Aston Martin with the pink Merc will tell us the truth about him.

I guess that's one way for Vettel to drive a mercedes. :laughing::laughing::laughing: Even if it is a year old and pink. The real test to see if he still has it will be in 2022 when the new cars roll out.

Am I the only one who sees the announcement "SEBASTIAN VETTEL SIGNS UP FOR 2021 AND BEYOND" the "and beyond" part is weird. Like they are trying to say he's signed a multi year contract but hasn't?

Oh and for everyone who thinks he's driving like shit because ferrari brought in LeTurd and forgot about Vettel. Is the culture where Daddy is the owner and clearly without any doubt Seb has more driving skill than Lance going to really bring out the best in Seb? Lawrence already made it clear that he doesn't give a shit about his drivers because he booted his best driver (Perez) to the curb in the middle of a contract. If Lawrence was smart he would have told lance to sit out a year while we grab Seb and Perez completes his contract and see if we can win and get more sponsors.

I hope Perez goes to HAAS. He helps build the team and gets a fast car in 2022 and finishes ahead of RP. Or better yet let him team up with Max in 2021. Now that would be fun.

Top Back Refresh