What's new

forgot power cord.. what would you do?

I did. Then he he has touted his abilities for months along with claiming that he can currently do this specific task and the further work. But doesnt want to cause it's hot.

Fuck him.

Thats a bit much. You do know hes physically handicapped right? Did you not see the pic of him with the arm brace crutches?
there is no such picture.. yet I am physically handicapped.. mostly in the legs, arthritis and diabetic neuropathy.. plus I still fall at least once a month.. but its a lot better than it used to be.. its my balance.. I also cant ride a bicycle..

there is no such picture.. yet I am physically handicapped.. mostly in the legs, arthritis and diabetic neuropathy.. plus I still fall at least once a month.. but its a lot better than it used to be.. its my balance.. I also cant ride a bicycle..
There was a picture you posted where you were on stage leaning forward on two crutches. They looked like arm braces.

That was his other personality. This one has a stack of personal VHS from texas heat wave (vato car show).
Is this the personality that makes excuses for his shitty actions by telling us that someone he knows is dying? Or is that the other one?

in the crutches pic.. they were normal crutches.. it should be on this site, saved somewhere.. don't know how to find it..

yes, during stressful times, sometimes I lash out at the wrong people.. or maybe the right ones.. lots of other things go wrong too, like additional voices.. and I dont know when to shut up sometimes.. this is classic schizo.. which will prolly be quoted.. hahaha.. but its not just on here, when Im with people in the real world, sometimes I respond and say things that many people don't understand or have to ask questions about context of what Im talkin about..

Funny thing is you're defending the pro mexican take over blm lover.
And is an open racist and known liar.
number one, I dont know the first thing about blm.. so no, not a blm lover at all

Yes Im racist.. but not a lot.. mostly things like white cops vs all the rest..

I don't lie when it really matters, yeah sure I stretch the truth occasionally..

Top Back Refresh