What's new

AR Ford 5x5.5 Dana 44 Hubs

Lee

Guild of Calamitous Intent
Member Number
Loc
The Natural State
Trying to make an 8 lug GM D44 into a 5x5.5 for my Heep.

Anyone got hubs?

I'd spend a few minutes cross referencing, then probably head to Upullit and buy "rotors" from an 80s ttb f150 for $20ea
We used to have 3 self service Pick 'n Pull and U Pull It yards in about a 40 mile radius. Now we only have 1 and they don't have a single 4x4 F-150 of the appropriate model year for a TTB D44.

The rest of the yards don't know the difference between a lock out and a wheel hub, or charge so much I could practically buy new. I've found a complete TTB a few hours away that's currently the top of my list, if I don't find something closer/cheaper soon-ish.

We used to have 3 self service Pick 'n Pull and U Pull It yards in about a 40 mile radius. Now we only have 1 and they don't have a single 4x4 F-150 of the appropriate model year for a TTB D44.

The rest of the yards don't know the difference between a lock out and a wheel hub, or charge so much I could practically buy new. I've found a complete TTB a few hours away that's currently the top of my list, if I don't find something closer/cheaper soon-ish.

$60 each cheap enough?

I'm just shooting from the hip that it's the correct stuff, IIRC there's big bearings, small bearings, etc

Top Back Refresh