What's new

MA Ford 4.0 stainless headers (Gone)

Status
Not open for further replies.

arse_sidewards

Contrary to everything
Member Number
All my shit uses a 3.0 or a 300 so I have no need for these. They're typical cheapo eBay stainless 3 into 1 headers.

Are these for the OHV or the SOHC 4.0L? I'd be interested if they are for an OHV.

Really? I couldn't find any cheap eBay stainless headers for an OHV when I was looking and ended up with some painted headers that I am not too happy with. Would you be willing to ship? If so, would you send me pictures, specifically of the mounting flange to the head? Thanks.

Really? I couldn't find any cheap eBay stainless headers for an OHV when I was looking and ended up with some painted headers that I am not too happy with. Would you be willing to ship? If so, would you send me pictures, specifically of the mounting flange to the head? Thanks.

The reason I wound up with them is because they were mis-labled as fitting a 3.0 OHV. I'll work on getting pics

The reason I wound up with them is because they were mis-labled as fitting a 3.0 OHV. I'll work on getting pics

Thanks, I would appreciate that. I bought one of those stainless header sets for a 4.0L SOHC off eBay for like $115 since they had the 4.0L OHV listed under the applications as well. I found out the hard way that the SOHC and OHV headers/manifolds are non-interchangeable, but at least I got them to take them back for a full refund since they had incorrect applications listed. I was disappointed though, they were really nice headers for $115 :laughing:

Sorry for the potato pic but they're oval port which makes them OHV. The SOHC should be round port.

IMG_20200702_103011_088.jpg

Got them out of the basement and onto the dining room table yesterday. Girlfriend got a big box from amazon today so I'll use that to ship it. I'll let you know once it's packed and weighed.

Ok, got the last of the packing material. PM me the address. I'll ship it and you can paypal me whatever it winds up costing.

Close the thread out.

Still waiting in the back of my car to get weighed at work so that I can ship them. I actually set a phone reminder for Friday so I don't forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Back Refresh