What's new

OR Ford 250 Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

toyotajeep

Member Number
Loc
Oregon
I have a Ford 250 engine out of a Maverick. It ran really good but was pulled about 5 years ago. It has always been stored inside and is an easy load. I was going to use it, but have decided not to.

Located near Klamath Falls, Oregon.

Price: $250

Trades: Maybe?

(Untitled)

I actually know a lot more than I let on. I’m not being a wiseguy but Ford did make a 250 check it out it’s true. same family as the 170 and the 200. Different family than the 240 and 300 that they put in full-size trucks. Just a little factoid there I guess😊

I actually know a lot more than I let on. I’m not being a wiseguy but Ford did make a 250 check it out it’s true. same family as the 170 and the 200. Different family than the 240 and 300 that they put in full-size trucks. Just a little factoid there I guess😊

Where did he say F250? :homer:

Whoops, I am the idiot :homer: Sorry, I can't read and for some reason thought it said F250 and though it was strange you were telling us that you had an F250 engine that had been swapped into a Maverick :laughing: I know about the 250 inlines but for some reason just thought F250 when I was reading.

I'll delete my posts if you want to clean up your thread.

Last edited:
(Untitled)

No need. I’m not worried about it. I know it is a niche engine. And the only people that I know that do very much with them are early Bronco guys who still want to keep the six cylinder or probably some strange hot rodder type. I would like to keep it but I just have way too much stuff and just wanna simplify.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Back Refresh