What's new

CO For sale Warn Full Float D44 parts, Dauntless eng parts, clutch linkage, GM bellhousing, rollbar, other

tiptoptune

Member Number
Some parts for a Warn Full Float Axle Kit for a 72-75 CJ5 narrow track axle, centered diff, 30 spline. These are parts left from over the years of having 2 of these kits on jeeps. Here is what i have.
Qty 1 spindle new unused that was machined from a 76-80 CJ front spindle to work on the 72-75 Dana 44 narrow track rear axle. This is a known way to source spindles to do a full float. Machining needd is open the center bore to clear the axle shaft, turn down the boss that indexes into the Dana 44 axle end, machine a seal bore in order to use the seal on the axle if you do not want to lube the wheel bearings with the diff oil. In this case you need to pack with grease as you would the front axle. I have run these kits both oil and grease and both ways i had no problems running them for 15 years. This spindle is brand new, i had a third spindle machined as a spare because I have heard they can bend if large tires and offset wheels. I have never bent one on 32 and 35 inch tires and wheeled it hard.
Qty 2 seal that go into back of spindle and seal on shaft if you want to grease wheel bearings. Keeps diff oil in diff and tubes.
Qty 1 axle shaft. Original Warn used shaft that i got used and did not use. I made a wider axle and had custom shaft made by Dutchman is why I did not use it. I recently sold my custom wider axle with the full float kit and no longer need any of this is why i selling. The shaft does have scoring from contacting the spindle by previous owner. I bought the wheel hubs and shafts from this guy years ago. He bent his axle housing is why the shaft rubbed. It is not grooved in so shaft is still as strong as original. Shaft is straight and splines on both ends are good and not twisted. Shafts are 30 spline each end, so need a 30 spline diff and 30 spline lockouts which are stronger than 19 splines typical on front axle.
Qty 2 – Original Warn 30 spline rear full float kit lockouts. These are new and are made specifically for a rear full float kit which has a spacer ring and a set screw to lock the position in free or lock. You need both of these items for it to work on the rear. Includes the mounting screws, o rings, snap rings, instructions in the original Warn box.
$500 for all of it.
What you will need to make a full float kit. I did this on my second jeep by scouring posting and finding the parts i needed.
Qty 2 - wheel hubs and bearings. The hubs can be from a Warn Full Float Kit for a Model 20 or a Dana 44. I used some from a Model 20 kit years ago. Not sure what other hubs will work. Bearings can be sourced at parts store. the instruction manual i have has the Timken numbers

Qty 2 - locking nuts for spindles. junk yard or auto parts store for a dana 30 front axle.
Qty 1 - shaft to match the one i have. Dutchman Axle or others can make for you. IF you want a wider axle you can cut tube ends off a 72-75 and weld to end of wider axle to get width desired, get two shafts of correct length made. That is what i did for my wider axle using a true bar and pucks to ensure all was true. I have used these kits on 2 jeeps for 15 years towing my jeeps on interstate and more at up to 80 mph.

Other items to get rid of.
Dauntless 225 v6 parts - Crankshaft original diameter journals oiled and stored, set of connecting rods, push rods, timing chain tensioner and cam button, pulley, balancer/damper. Think that’s it. Let me know if interested in any and I will dig out and send pics.
Dauntless motor mounts, frame side. These are for swapping a 225 into a Willys or early CJ. Think made by Advance Adapters years ago. They match the frame rail height straddling then weld to frame and position engine to correct height and a bit to the drivers side to allow fornt driveshaft to clear frame and align with front axle.. They have one hole in ends that mate with motor mounts that are bolted to the block $25

Clutch pedal and linkage set up from 46 2a frame mounted style with some improvements. Arm, pedal pad, frame pivot tube and mount strap that is originally riveted to frame for pedal, metal rod with spherical ball joint at other end of pedal tube to the frame to transfer case tube – tube included, have both the frame and t case ball stud both round and not flat spotted, metal rod with clevis to clutch arm that has a custom made adjustable end. This was in a 46 with a 225 so no guarantee length will fit your app, but easily modded if need be. This set up worked great for me for 22 years and I kept it well greased. $75

Roll bar and tie in tubes to add a bar at windshield. From 46 2a should fit many others. Has the bend to match the windshield angle. I bought this brand new and had it . just cut it out for my remodel project. Height of roll bar is shorter than new I think. Measures 44 inches bottom of tube to top of roll bar. 49 inches wide outside to outside of tubes at floor. You could weld section of tube to it or a square tube on its side then a flat flange to bolt to floor or do as I did and make a support arm off frame extending metal through floor and weld it! Have the tie in bars going back to rear roll bar too.$50.

GM Bellhousing 6263756, the one with the clutch linkage pivot ball on the outside of it. no cracks or other damage. $75.
RV queen mattress, nearly new 75wide by 60 long. No smoke no pets no ……. It is form a new Bigfoot truck camper. $100

Need D44 thick cover, the stock steel one fine. .
Will send/post pics on request.
Located hour west of Denver CO. Best to call or text 970-485-9016

Top Back Refresh