What's new

Foot pockets in bed sides

PAE

🚨 King of the Who ?🚨
Member Number
Loc
🚨
What are they called to buy them via aftermarket to install in my squares ?

Side panel step.
20230813_110131.jpg

More and more often im seeing these things in 22 and 23 truck beds, have been dilligently looking on web but havent been able to locate them.

Would fit in the area below the gas fill or on right side same location.

images-1.jpeg

Last edited:
Here is a nice step.

20230812_181934.jpg
20230812_195928.jpg

Last edited:
Don't think ill ever own a pickup box bed truck again.
I can't think of anything a flatbed doesn't do better.

Reactions: PAE
This is the one chevy seems to have available not what I was looking for but might be better in the long run as stronger mount area than bed sheetmetal.

Nope...

Not the the □'s or the 07's.

I think the retractable pedal would work better, no place to attach the running board, but mostly I just dont like the look of it.

Im not that old.

I'm thinking these are more your style.....

4794_1_md.jpg

A few, I dont like busted or bruised ribs.

Im curious how the new ford and chevy bed steps going to do in salt

You old fuckers

cfsdsadcfawqscd.jpg

Depending on the rig, the bedside is a pretty large unsupported piece of sheet metal. Super Duties are that way. There's no way I'd trust it to support my weight and I'm a skinny dude.

As others said, sliders or nerf bar steps that run wheel to wheel are the best option. I have N-Fab steps on my Ford for that reason. And I still step on the tire most often.

All the under mount steps are going to be stronger (depending on what you build to adapt them or if someone already does) than putting in the NOS steps with four drywall screws. The newer trucks with built in steps are supported, just like the step side trucks were. Amp research doesn't have a very good history for reliability as far as I can tell, but I live in a salt/brine capitol.

Here is the one I've been seeing on trucks I cant afford to own 2022/2023 Chevys.
20231009_132009.jpg

Top Back Refresh