What's new

Foilhat on

DMG

Red Skull Member
Member Number
I bet that if the election doesn’t go in Trumps favor there will be a terrorist attack or a power grid failure or something In December or January that makes it impractical for him to give up power. It may not work, but I can imagine it being attempted. What do you think?

I bet that if the election doesn’t go in Trumps favor there will be a terrorist attack or a power grid failure or something In December or January that makes it impractical for him to give up power. It may not work, but I can imagine it being attempted. What do you think?

YOu been getting on Democrap Undeground haven't you

I think that when things start going in Trump's favor we'll see some sort of attack bigger than the recent blm trial run. Fake foreign agents putting the blame on Trump trying to recreate that post 9/11 unity but directed against Donny.

I also think that big lumber and plywoods behind all of this. Just follow the money!!!!!1!!

I doubt it. Why would big lumber want people in that want to shut down logging?

Greenies make no sense. They want everything to be renewable, but they hate logging which is the original renewable resource. At the same time they want to tear down a rebuild everything. With what? Rainbows and unicorrn farts?

Greenies are hands down the absolute stupidest things on earth I wouldn’t even call them people. They are subhuman and must be destroyed.

I think that when things start going in Trump's favor we'll see some sort of attack bigger than the recent blm trial run. Fake foreign agents putting the blame on Trump trying to recreate that post 9/11 unity but directed against Donny.

I also think that big lumber and plywoods behind all of this. Just follow the money!!!!!1!!

When are things going to start going in Trump's favor? His campaign is losing lawsuits in the court room at an astonishing pace. I think their record is something like 2-31 currently.

When are things going to start going in Trump's favor? His campaign is losing lawsuits in the court room at an astonishing pace. I think their record is something like 2-31 currently.

Apparently there are a lot of lawsuits being filed by people aside from the Trump team. Those are getting tossed for a variety of reasons, including that they aren’t being filed by the trump team. His actual legal team has only filed 2 or 3.

the MSM is distorting things as usual.

Trump's campaign has filed 3 lawsuits. One was dropped because they won. The other two are still pending.

You are fake news.

C'mon man.

Trump's campaign has filed 3 lawsuits. One was dropped because they won. The other two are still pending.

You are fake news.

C'mon man.

So the winning is still coming? LOL! Okay...

Trump is just playing the only hand he has left. He's spent his entire public career screaming that only the winners matter and the losers are irrelevant. Now that he's the loser, he has to put on a show that he's been cheated and the dumbest of his supporters will lap it right up. He'll spend the rest of his life basically trying to out-crazy Alex Jones.

Michael Cohen said he thinks Trump will go to Mar a Lago for Christmas and just not come back to DC.

Michael Cohen said he thinks Trump will go to Mar a Lago for Christmas and just not come back to DC.

From what I have seen, Cohen doesn’t know shit from shinola.

Trump is just playing the only hand he has left. He's spent his entire public career screaming that only the winners matter and the losers are irrelevant. Now that he's the loser, he has to put on a show that he's been cheated and the dumbest of his supporters will lap it right up. He'll spend the rest of his life basically trying to out-crazy Alex Jones.

T.D.S. is strong in this one. :stirthepot::lmao:

T.D.S. is strong in this one. :stirthepot::lmao:

I really don't have a dog in the fight. I haven't voted for an R or D in either of the last two Presidential elections. I just think right wingers need to look in the mirror and take an honest assessment and realize that there are two different strains of T.D.S.

I really don't have a dog in the fight. I haven't voted for an R or D in either of the last two Presidential elections. I just think right wingers need to look in the mirror and take an honest assessment and realize that there are two different strains of T.D.S.

You aren’t wrong.

He's not the politician you think he is. He is actually concerned with all the voter fraud. You watch too much alphabet news.

what do think Trump will do?

I think he will do like every president since Washington has done if he looses he will leave, without stripping the building of art objects, or destroying computer key boards like the Clintons or staying in DC like Obama did to keep the rug nailed down over the chicanery pulled by his adminstration.
I do hope he does like others have done and not comment on what the new adminstration is doing till 2024 when either he or one of his kids comeback and kick the Harris adminstration out on their ass

I think he will do like every president since Washington has done if he looses he will leave, without stripping the building of art objects, or destroying computer key boards like the Clintons or staying in DC like Obama did to keep the rug nailed down over the chicanery pulled by his adminstration.
I do hope he does like others have done and not comment on what the new adminstration is doing till 2024 when either he or one of his kids comeback and kick the Harris adminstration out on their ass

Obama stayed in DC because his daughter was a sophomore in high school and he didn't want to uproot her. That was going to keep them there until 2019. I'm not sure why he is still there. I'm guessing they settled in and don't feel like leaving.

Around here anything wood's selling for almost twice what it should and nobody can keep it in stock. Somebody has to be profiting off it

So... you really feel you are gonna be screwed by "Big Wood"? Are they "behind it"?
:flipoff2:

I think the idea in the OP is highly unlikely. People said the same shit about Bush and Obama.

If I was Trump and ended up not pulling through this thing I'm dump every piece of property I owned and move to Russia with every cent I've got just to really make people's heads explode. :laughing:
He's 74, he's already been President. He's worth billions, he's accomplished basically everything he could. What's left? In his shoes I'd be using my fuck you money to fuck people over if I lost.

Plus the Dems are petty and vindictive. There's no way they're not going after him if he ends up not pulling through this.

Or maybe they did in fact cheat and you just can't accept it? "not my president" orange man bad" etc. etc.

This again ? We heard the same stupidity when it came time for Obama to leave. I also remember some people claiming "Bush II" would try it. :rolleyes:

That's what I'm seeing also. My prediction.................................................. Trump lost and the courts will agree. Now before everyone goes off the deep end, no, I don't want a biden presidency, he's a fucking disaster, but it's looking like that's what we'll get.

I think the idea in the OP is highly unlikely. People said the same shit about Bush and Obama.

If I was Trump and ended up not pulling through this thing I'm dump every piece of property I owned and move to Russia with every cent I've got just to really make people's heads explode. :laughing:
He's 74, he's already been President. He's worth billions, he's accomplished basically everything he could. What's left? In his shoes I'd be using my fuck you money to fuck people over if I lost.

Plus the Dems are petty and vindictive. There's no way they're not going after him if he ends up not pulling through this.

I think if he loses he'll declassify a bunch of damning shit and burn the house down on the way out.

We have only seen a glint of the corrupted shell of a great nation we have allowed ourselves to become. From the bullshit and coverups surrounding the epstein shit to hunters laptop.

The questions about this shit won't go away.

This again ? We heard the same stupidity when it came time for Obama to leave. I also remember some people claiming "Bush II" would try it. :rolleyes:

If I had a time machine... I would travel back to whatever century you lost of sense of humor in. And I would step on it repeatedly.

Lighten up ya old curmudgeon. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

:flipoff2:

Top Back Refresh