What's new

FNLC

still working, then off to clean the garage so I can rebuild a vw motor....

In. Should have worked today but we didnt, means next week I'll be taking it dry. Mowed the lawn, somehow missed a huge section. Tired and grumpy.

Weed wacked while my boy did the mowing, takes about 3 hours each just to do the lawn section. I have to go back around on the tractor and get the places he isn’t comfortable going, 4wd sidehill shit, he is only 10. Made us lunch, he rode his wheeler while I did more mowing. Wife came home from work and took him up to our lake cabin for the weekend. I’m on call so need to be close by for work.
State police are going to make a heavy presence on the river and picnic areas this weekend because they have been getting trashed. I’ll probably take a ride up the river to work in the afternoon and see if they actually curb the bullshit. Slobs leaving trash everywhere, I’ve never seen it so bad.
Garage work for the rest of the night.

Finally got the new springs, hangers and spring perches for the spring over on my camper and it rained all day.

We need the rain big time so that's ok, maybe tomorrow I can get the perches welded in and start putting it back together.

Looking forward to a T-bone and baked potato later followed by a cigar and sitting under the stars if it clears up.

Finished picking up loose stuff outside in preparation for the tropical storm/hurricane. Not planning on boarding windows unless it really builds. Drinking beer now.

Checking in

Made my usual Friday supply run. Stopped by a LGS to see what they had for ammo. The shelves were picked clean of most pistol Ammo, but they did have a decent supply of 12ga. I need to start buying ammo for the shotgun I don’t own yet :homer:

Making spaghetti for dinner, going to wash it down with a margarita or three (I’m on a margarita thing for some reason). I think I’ll hang out on the back deck after the sun dips below our hill and see if I can put a hole in a bunny or two

My girl kept me up all night last night. Apparently since she couldn't sleep turning a light on and playing on her phone all night was a logical solution. Dropped her at the airport, went to work and now sitting back relaxing with the kid. Just going to be the two of use for the next week so nothing fun for me. Might swing by a buddies Sunday and pick up some stuff I forgot there almost a month ago:rolleyes:

Cut grass, sprayed weeds, drank 20 ounces of tequila and now working on a beer and watching Southpark Cancelled episode waiting on dinner to cook.

Worked today, workin tomorrow. Bear sausage and mushroom sauce on spaghetti for dinner tonight. Gotta go get an extension ladder for the job tomorrow, after the wife gets home.

Did the usual Fri thing, groceries and a Costco run. Had a bunch of stuff planned for today but the downpour halted it all. Worst part is the GF and I hit up a Chinese place for lunch and it sure as hell isn't sitting well with me. Gonna try to gag down a beer or two hopefully have a good puke and go to bed.:barf:

My girl kept me up all night last night. Apparently since she couldn't sleep turning a light on and playing on her phone all night was a logical solution. Dropped her at the airport, went to work and now sitting back relaxing with the kid. Just going to be the two of use for the next week so nothing fun for me. Might swing by a buddies Sunday and pick up some stuff I forgot there almost a month ago:rolleyes:

so she couldn’t sleep and neither could you because she was on her phone and you didn’t help her find something else relaxing to do? You should tell her anal has been proven to help when a woman can’t sleep.

in sitting in my chair with a glass of whiskey going to go light on the liquor tonight and take a late night ride on the motorcycle. Not to late though have to work tomorrow.

In I guess. Built these racks to hang my stand up jet skis off of my boat trailer. Took all day because I only have an angle grinder to do all of my cutting. I really need to step it up
photo15567.jpg

photo15568.jpg

I need to go back and add a brace on the forward tube that connects two sides together. The way it is welded into the middle of that long tube allows for too much flex, especially since the front support takes most of the weight.

Taking the boat out tomorrow on the river until it gets too hot. Cutting grass or changing the master cylinder on an FJ80 tomorrow afternoon. We shall see.

Need it to dry up so that I can move my shed that is currently stuck halfway between position A and position B in my yard. Got it a bit stuck on Wednesday as a result of the rain.

Last edited:
In, drinking a couple beers and heading to bed on time, doing the clutch in one of my buddy's '95 Cobras tomorrow and I'd like to get it done before it gets warm out.

Sadly ran into my crew unloading at Cisco this morning to go wheel and I had to work.

Threw down some ramps for our resident bad ass old man and helped send him on his way.

I should be at WH1 with a cocktail but such is life.

Home in the shop alone having cocktails a s working on my rig now that it’s cool out is not the end of the world.

Been working on the little boat and after 5 years sitting it’s getting wet Sunday.

773FECBE-37D7-426A-899D-98F4DFEF393A.jpeg

In.

Spent the day screwing around the house & garage. Got more of my motor & trans work done. Resting and getting reading to drive to Johns Hopkins in Baltimore tomorrow. Have to do a CoVID test for my wife at the hospital before she's admitted on Monday morning.

Bored as shit too. :homer:

Top Back Refresh