What's new

FNLC

Santa

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Loc
North Pool
In. Tired today. Threw a retirement social distancing pizza party for yo of my folks who are done at the end of the month. Normally I'd grill for everyone, but my schedule is just to damn busy these days. I told them they might have to come back later this summer for me to do it up right.

sitting on the couch, drinking a couple beers thinking about trying to find a movie to watch.

Home. 86 inside the house. Don't want to fire up a/c. So sliced limes and cold Corona in the garage beer fridge. Hanging out next to and in the pool. Sprinklers going on the little patch of grass in the backyard.
Enjoying the retardant drop planes flying over from Mc Clellan. Time to hop back in pool. Probably be out here till 9, then slither inside.

Listening to some "presidents of the United states" radio on iheart. Good mix. Love me some toadies.

In. Sitting on the deck browsing IBB and SxS parts sites.

Slow day at work due to on and off rain showers earlier.

I should run to home depot and grab the supplies I need to build a battery tray for my SxS tomorrow, but i may just do it in the morning when I go to Smileys Racing to pick up other shit I need. I was naive in thinking that setting my SxS up to race short course at the local MX track was going to be reasonably inexpensive compared to racing a dirt car.... :rolleyes:

Fuck it, you only live once. Right?

In.

Been sick the last couple of days, no not beer flu. Got word today that we are done working until the 6th, I kinda don't mind that as it won't bother my PTO. It's been impossible to get much done around the yard due to the monsoons we be having so I'll just crack a few OG Coors and bust out the deep fryer. I'm thinking beer batter bacon, rings, fries and maybe some chicken fried steaks.

in....late,
son was up for the week.
been working out of the with him.
decided to take a 1/2 and we went for a ride, he rode my fat bob, i rode the trike.
now enjoying a adult beverage.

In. Today was first Saturday so I moved a 10' tall oak tree and worked with the dog. Ordered a new sprocket hub for the deathkart and some training stuff for the dog. May get wild and do the dishes.

In. Spent the afternoon doing route planning and info gathering for a big camping/fishing road trip my buddy and I are going on in 9 days. Now just chilling with the wife.

In!
Husband and I went to Menards this evening, trying to finish up some planning on the shop. Hoping to break ground here in the next few weeks, finally things are starting to come through! Every time we've started gaining some traction there's been another set back or "what if we...?" Now just trying to make final decisions on lighting for the shop. In between shop plans, been working on trying to finalize rough plans for the addition. I'm not so good at these kind of details - I know what I like, just wish I had the money to show somebody what I liked and for them to design it and pick those things out for me.

Drinking beer, cruising Pinterest and watching Kill the Irishmen. Pretty predictable, but entertaining.

In

Finally got my DMV appointment today, it only took three months :homer:

I wanted to get that “Real ID” thing out of the way, but I was one document short, I’ll try again later

Ran my usual Friday errands, found rum on sale at Costco :grinpimp:

Picked up some filets for dinner, they were perfect :smokin:

301D9269-A4DD-40E0-912C-04EB13D43AFC.jpeg

In late.
productive day, fixed the dryer, ran to lumber yard for a load of subfloor and moulding, installed the sink in the bathroom for the 4th time after the flooring install.. went to the winery, with wifey, ate from a food truck with friends, got buzzed, got laid now I'm relaxing on the patio listening to the sounds of Friday night small town echo through our valley. Life is good if you don't read the news. :smokin:

Listening to some "presidents of the United states" radio on iheart. Good mix. Love me some toadies.

He's ridin' the accelerator down to the floor with his fuzzy little tow-whoah-whoah-whoah-whoah.

In. It was a very busy work week. Glad that shit show is done with for a few...

Come Monday I will turn 42, so far zero fuxx given - nothing planned, likely going for a spirited drive tomorrow and car meet after.
Plan on redoing brakes on wifes car, got new rotors/pads/fresh brake fluid sitting in the garage.
Likely fire up the grill sometime this weekend as well...

in After telling the neighbor across the street off for cleaning out her shitbox on wheels out into my garbage can, they prominently placed a BLM sign in the duplex yard directly facing my house. It's angled just perfectly(attention to detail and all). Their neighbors are just thrilled....NOT!

Any creative ideas?

edit: shitbox on wheels does not have a sun roof :(

Huntmaster said:
in After telling the neighbor across the street off for cleaning out her shitbox on wheels out into my garbage can, they prominently placed a BLM...

Any creative ideas?

edit: shitbox on wheels does not have a sun roof :(

If you have a reciprocating saw, her shitbox could have a sunroof. Big logs matter

I'm in. Spent a couple hours building Deck PAL's tonight after a long days work. I build and sell them to pool repair/service guys to refill a pool quickly and reliably after draining a swimming pool. Plan on driving the new Hellcat Challenger around the valley tomorrow delivering them. Looking forwards to burning through a tank of gas :smokin:
IMG_1982.jpg

IMG_1982.jpg

2020:

Plague, Race-based Revolution, and UFOs.

Anyone every seen a UFO? I want a GOOD story.

Here is some UFO stuff from TWZ:

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...d-flying-craft

#20, Sept. 10, 2018: C-130J Hercules, 86th Airlift Wing

One of the C-130Js assigned to the 86th Airlift Wing, part of U.S. Air Forces in Europe, had a near collision with an unidentified unmanned aerial vehicle while flying near Ramstein Air Base in Germany. The report describes the drone as "spherical with an approximated 6 feet diameter top mounted rotor."
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...rew-encounters-with-unidentified-flying-craft
https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...rew-encounters-with-unidentified-flying-craft

s[pherical drone?
#9, July 25, 2015: MC-130P Combat Shadow, 129th Rescue Wing

An MC-130P Combat Shadow combat search and rescue and tanker aircraft from the California Air National Guard's 129th Rescue Wing had to take evasive action to avoid hitting an unidentified object during a nighttime training mission on July 25, 2015 near Niagara Falls International Airport in New York State. While on approach to the airport, the pilot saw through their night-vision goggles an "object [that] appeared to be illuminated by a single external light]" and that looked to "be accelerating from left to right" in front of them.

"Immediately after seeing the object, the pilot took evasive action by executing an abrupt climb and roll to the left," according to the report. "Within one second of initiating evasive action the right wing of EA1 [Event Aircraft 1; the MC-130P] passed directly over the object."

The plane's navigator also reported having seen a "hot spot" on the aircraft's Infrared Detection System (IDS), which is meant to spot incoming missiles. No other members of the crew beyond the pilot said that had actually seen anything, but the incident was reported as a near-collision.

Here's the Navy story

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...ous-ufo-videos

Senators want answers

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...report-on-ufos

I'm in. Spent a couple hours building Deck PAL's tonight after a long days work. I build and sell them to pool repair/service guys to refill a pool quickly and reliably after draining a swimming pool. Plan on driving the new Hellcat Challenger around the valley tomorrow delivering them. Looking forwards to burning through a tank of gas :smokin:

Looks like a musical instrument. What do those do, shut off the hose?

Top Back Refresh