What's new

fnlc

Went out and made a few hundred bux,
scored a free seat bottom cover and foam for a Sprinter Van I am flipping,
ate a Spicy Gyro for lunch
Getting ready to pick the kid up from preschool
Going to work at 0130, so a super L in the f&snLc since I will be in bed by 7:30.

I'm in, just grilled some NY sirloins on the charcoal grill, mmmmm, wife made some potato salad and snap peas, life is good!
Too hot for this ole boy to do much.

In, waiting on this lump charcoal to get lit so I can throw these fillets on... sipping a shiner bock listening to kids beat the fuck out of each other in the next room. They getting some goddam nuggets.

In. Another week in the books, but getting some cabin fever. I go out when I want, to the range, to HD, to In and Out, whatever, but haven't seen any accounts for 90 something days. With business days left I just got passed for year over year sales numbers. Shipping $1m of product in February to build a White Claw bottling plant shot me out in front and now one guy just passed me. Construction is still going balls to the wall here in the SW.

Refied the house on a 10 year note at 2.5% zero points. It knocks almost two years off the program (I was three years into a 15), and saves me $28k in interest. Raised the payment about $60 but so fucking what.

I'll probably work another 5-7 and then pay it off, use any taxable profits to buy a condo for retirement income.

Made an alignment bar and some pucks to narrow a semi float dana 60 tomorrow. Bandsaw had been pissing me off for awhile so I picked up a 14” DeWalt metal cutting saw.

Got steaks and shrimp on the grill drinking a beer. Gonna be a great weekend of wrenching and bbq

DE8469A5-DF5B-4D79-ACB6-8D76CC513077.jpeg
E192FCB0-1B16-4F7E-AC2E-112953AC9307.jpeg

In. Trying to figure out what to have for dinner. Met Rubirunner for the first time, he just left with his buddy. Thinking about going to the store for food and some beer.

Im stuck in my truck, in OKC until my electronic nanny says its ok for me to drive home after my 8hr break.

Chicken in the grill, beer in hand, potatoes and asparagus in the oven....domestic as fuck, am I.

Got beer at the store and ordered a pizza and wings, cause fawk it, I'm lazy. To much whiskey last night.

In...

Got a clean up gig but was more or less a cottage detailing. Stain the wooden window frames, paint certain things, plant 2 blueberry bushes, etc. Weird part was to use Meguiars car polish for fiberglass shower stall.

Goan get ice cream to eat, too hot outside-

Doing absolutely nothing tonite (like every other night). Researching blow-by and valve covers for OM60X engines.

Had to make a raised based to put my new (forthcoming) shower pan on. Needs shimming to keep it level ... despite my best efforts with a new subfloor. :rolleyes: A friend will custom cut the shims tomorrow.

So do we have any Mercedes diesel experts here? :angel:

In. Half day at work for the second day in a row. Mowed with the tractor trying to beat the rain that never showed up. Pulled the deck off, have to get it cleaned up and ready for repairs. High centering it and knocking into stumps has not been kind to it. Chunk is sleeping and I'm ready to do the same

in. First night of little league practice. My kids 12 and he absolutely fucking smashes the ball. He's a moose!
Felt so good to get the kids out playing baseball, and no masks!! Hahaha fuck you democrats:lmao:

Doing absolutely nothing tonite (like every other night). Researching blow-by and valve covers for OM60X engines.

Had to make a raised based to put my new (forthcoming) shower pan on. Needs shimming to keep it level ... despite my best efforts with a new subfloor. :rolleyes: A friend will custom cut the shims tomorrow.

So do we have any Mercedes diesel experts here? :angel:

Define expert. I've changed the oil,filter and fuel filter on a '12 e350:flipoff2:

In

Yesterday was the end of my “vacation”. Before running errands today I broke out the clippers, then shaved (Mrs approved)

The Trump swag van was on the corner again, and seemed to be doing well selling campaign crap

Click image for larger version  Name:	A87E52CC-A316-4E14-9197-AE13C021855C.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	401.5 KB ID:	45231

I did my usual supply run in town. On the way home I got a notification that a package was delivered to the PoBox. Mrs and the kid get stuff all the time, I wasn’t expecting anything until Monday. I was pleasantly surprised to find out my Tillamook order came early :smokin:

Click image for larger version  Name:	0008A862-18D4-4664-9A66-80ACA6126AC0.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	234.7 KB ID:	45232
Getting ready to throw some rib-eyes on the grill :homer:

Last edited:
Im stuck in my truck, in OKC until my electronic nanny says its ok for me to drive home after my 8hr break.

You cant use pc?

I have elog but I know how to make it work how I want it to. I almost think its better than having to run a bunch of logbooks and trying to keep them in order and hidden.

Im sure it depends on what Eld you have my friend drives for upt and he cant even edit any of his stuff on his own.

worked till 3am last night, so I'm probably going to bed early tonight :lmao: Watching "Key Largo", I love old Bogart movies, I'll probably fall asleep half way through though, I'm tired. :laughing:

Stuck in camp for another 10 days. Will have been here 13 weeks by the time I get out.

Click image for larger version  Name:	33D04251-2BDD-4B5F-B823-53A121A608E6.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	250.1 KB ID:	45304
In. We just got back from our vacation earlier today.
Good friends purchased lakefront property around Larue, TX. It was great to catch up and relax for a few days.

We both napped for a few, got up and cut the grass, watered the lawn and now likely to continue resting.
Brought Garrison Brothers Texas Straight Bourbon and will have a couple. While there my friend also introduced me to Ole Smoky Salty Caramel whiskey, got a bottle of that as well...:smokin:

F3E0B7A4-21DD-44C3-A97D-03D254AAEA7A.jpeg

In. Another week in the books, but getting some cabin fever. I go out when I want, to the range, to HD, to In and Out, whatever, but haven't seen any accounts for 90 something days. With business days left I just got passed for year over year sales numbers. Shipping $1m of product in February to build a White Claw bottling plant shot me out in front and now one guy just passed me. Construction is still going balls to the wall here in the SW.

Refied the house on a 10 year note at 2.5% zero points. It knocks almost two years off the program (I was three years into a 15), and saves me $28k in interest. Raised the payment about $60 but so fucking what.

I'll probably work another 5-7 and then pay it off, use any taxable profits to buy a condo for retirement income.

Either I didn't know you had a career change or I'm having a brain fart - what do you do?

Awesome on the refinance!! That is a HUGE savings!!

I'm in. Just poured a cold glass of Knob Creek and was hoping to watch Live PD. Sucks it off the air.

Looking forward to absolutely nothing this weekend but driving my new toy. She got some new badging today. Should be good for at least 85 more hP :flipoff2:
IMG_1911.jpeg
IMG_1907.jpeg

Top Back Refresh