What's new

fnlc

jeeptj19992001

land of milk and honey
Member Number
Loc
land of milk and honey
in
brush hog sunflower field today, picking indian corn, corn stalks and pumkins tomorrow, to get out to the stand.
drinking a nonalcoholic non-sweet ice tea.

Enjoying a cold one before I hit the sack , got a 1am start time for work tomorrow . ugh .

Still at work waiting for grades to sync up with another software program so my progress reports can be sent out.

Spending the time waiting calling EVERY FAWKIN TOW COMPANY IN SLO, trying to find someone with a flatbed to tow my kid's vette to his work..

Kid just fell asleep after a pork loin dinner. Drinking a non-alcoholic seltzer. About to watch some of the new episodes of 'Meat Eater'.

In. Chilling on the couch drinking a beer. Stepson got his wisdom teeth pulled today, going to make him miserable shortly when I start cooking dinner he cant eat.

In. Just finished walking the dogs around the pond. Wife is at the store shopping for dinner. She didn't mention what's cooking tonight, but im sure its something extra good. I could eat a horse right about now. Lol

In. Enjoying this fall like weather sitting on the patio enjoying a few miller lites.
The boy went to the football game, girl 1 went to sleep over a friend's, wife is who cares where and im here with my youngest daughter.

in, just got off work. Received k10 parts today now I have a pile of parts almost as big as the truck.

Stayed after work to fix my brake booster push rod. Picking up a pizza for dinner and who knows what else when I get home. Then up at 5am tomorrow. They changed the start times when this new bid was made and now Saturday’s are 0600-1600 instead of 0700-1700

Kid just fell asleep after a pork loin dinner. Drinking a non-alcoholic seltzer. About to watch some of the new episodes of 'Meat Eater'.

It took the first episode of the new season for me to learn we have stone crabs here. I’ve only crabbed for blue crabs. Dude was fishing <30 mins from my house.

In late, turned 30 today so I'm partying by myself. Power went out 10 minutes after the GF and I set down to watch a movie. About 20 minutes after that I disrupted some dopers using all the lights being out to do a dope deal on my street, apparently they don't appreciate spot lights?

In.

Spent time in the shop today moving shit out of the way so I can pull the engine out of my Willys.

Kicking back and watching a movie now.

Top Back Refresh