Member Number
Loc
Living in hell
in
lunch over at Tara's sisters house
very bland meal, ham mash taters and green beans
apple pie.

making a marinated deer loins with mushrooms and pan fried red taters

Oldest son and family just got here. We're watching Christmas Vacation right now and the wife is talking about making dinner.

In, ate too much. Need to wake up for bonfire and offensive music later.

In.

Had a nice T-bone for lunch and if I get hungry later some elk backstraps in the fridge.

Looking for a movie to watch now.

In. Just watched Wonder Woman 1994 with my Uncle. Luckily we watched it at his house on HBOMAX so it didn't cost us any cash which was good because it was a steaming pile of shit. Sucks cause the first WW movie was damn good. Aboit to head back home and chill with the pups. Hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!!

In, put together some of the Legos the kid got from grandma, watching cartoons now. GF is already in bed since the kid woke up at 4 something this morning.

In.

Still in the shop. Still drinking beer. Haven't seen another person all day, haven't heard from more than 2 or 3.

Kinda nice, but feels kinda strange.

"Coming to America" has been on all day. I have watched it so many times already. Hear rumor there may be a sequel in the works :smokin:

In. Wife is getting ready to go to work. Kids are still with their dads. I'm searching Netflix and prime for something to watch whilst I open redbull number 6 for the day

Top Back Refresh