What's new

Flecker

I really like Mr. Frank. It isn't personal, I hope he knows that...

We need that guy over here!

Surrreeeeee you just wanted to pick a fight you could win against a guy in a wheelchair ya fawkin dink

[memphis said:
;n253707]

Surrreeeeee you just wanted to pick a fight you could win against a guy in a wheelchair ya fawkin dink

It definitely improves my odds. :flipoff2:

Have you guys noticed all the "new" (2020) members over there trying to be all badass? Pretty comical.

Brings the lolz!!!!!
:lmao:
I still have my Tapatalk installed and it’s going crazy with notifications from fleck and a few from fjc..... now I know why!!!!!
I forgot I had the app it’s been so quiet until yesterday and today!!!!
:lmao:
yesterday and today....
yesterday and today..... I’ll say it again ....
yesterday and today!!!!!!!

Last edited:
[486 said:
;n254190]

he did that a looooong time ago back when he was still pretending to be a filthy indian
or did he start another?

Just finished browsing it, looks like a while ago and you posted in it.:homer:

I went over and promptly got banned, lasted less than 12 hrs.
I wasn't nearly as blatant as Flecker

And I got the hammer.:lmao: Fuck that place first time I went back since I moved over here.

Looks like they’re on the lookout.... I’ll give it some time and flank em!!!
or fleckin flank em.....

Just finished browsing it, looks like a while ago and you posted in it.:homer:

Did I?
I really don't remember registerring for it because it was like regionally canada-specific

ETA: you toss me a link?

I deleted almost everything before I was banned for posting the head fuckwits easily located with a google search personal information. If I were to do it again, I would just quietly replace all of my post with dick pics. Never make any waves, just quietly pepper the place with penises before I peace outed

I did something similar on another forum, except I used nudes of a female mod that I had come into my possession.

fuck anyone who still associates with the old place.

this...

I enjoy the entertainment value like most of you, but this is the shit that defines board war crap. Keeping Frank in the lulz is one thing, having this public is another.

Have fun, it's a matter of time before this thread (and others like it) get purged completely. Don't want to do it - still might be necessary - meh.

Top Back Refresh