What's new

FJ80 Spindle Bolt Size

4x4toyotatyler

Yellow Skull
ST4x4
Member Number
Alright, I have spent about an hour googling and searching forum boards, and cant find this info... So let's get it here for future shit!

I am looking for the bolt size and length of the FJ80 Knuckle/Spindle/Backing Plate bolts... It is part number 90101-10166.

I am guessing it is M8x1.25 but I have no idea how long they are... can't find them at my local Toyotas, so was just gonna go get some grade 8 equivalents from the local hardware shop. Anyone know???

From marlins website:
28mm long X 10mm diameter X 1.25mm thread pitch. The entire bolt measures 34mm in length.

That's the bolt for sale, I would just order it from toyota parts deal, it's pretty cheap. I use that site for all my OEM parts.

From marlins website:
28mm long X 10mm diameter X 1.25mm thread pitch. The entire bolt measures 34mm in length.

That's the bolt for sale, I would just order it from toyota parts deal, it's pretty cheap. I use that site for all my OEM parts.
Awesome. Thank you! Not sure why Marlin didn't show up in the first few pages of Google when searching... I should know better lol.

Awesome. Thank you! Not sure why Marlin didn't show up in the first few pages of Google when searching... I should know better lol.
Honestly with it being an fj80 part im surprised someone didn't laser scan one with exact dimensions, hardness, did a metallurgy and yield test and upload it all to IH8mud!!

Top Back Refresh