Loc
Texas
This was 15 months to the day:
32.jpg
33.jpg
34.jpg

Ouch. My last can took 85 days. :flipoff2:

E-file or paper?
It was paper from Silencer Central, pre e-filing. They seemed to add three weeks or so to the process, I don't know. It's actually lighter than my Trash Panda with mount and it fits under the carbon fiber handguard. I'll shoot it tomorrow.

Aisin, likelihood of them unfucking themselves is zero.
I am on day 193 for an efile. Dealer has been getting in stamps from about 200 to 220 days ago.

Aisin, likelihood of them unfucking themselves is zero.
I am on day 193 for an efile. Dealer has been getting in stamps from about 200 to 220 days ago.
When did you efile?

It was paper from Silencer Central, pre e-filing. They seemed to add three weeks or so to the process, I don't know. It's actually lighter than my Trash Panda with mount and it fits under the carbon fiber handguard. I'll shoot it tomorrow.
I dig it. That was the original idea with my NFA side charger but will need something different than my Osprey

If amnesty becomes reality, 15 months will seem like the blink of an eye. If only 1% seek amnesty a decade will pass before you receive a stamp. Submit the paperwork sooner rather than later. Prolly already too late, I wanted a suppressor in .45 flavor but fear all I will ever get to do with it is pay for it.

Efiled in March.
Dealer is getting stamps back from February- early March. Should be soon, but overall not happy with the process at all.

Efiled in March.
Dealer is getting stamps back from February- early March. Should be soon, but overall not happy with the process at all.
That sucks. I efiled February 17th and got my stamp April 1st.

Top Back Refresh