What's new

Finally joined the Band on P4x4 after 19 years...

jhama78

nice roach.
Member Number
Loc
ESVA
Something I have been aspiring to do since I was just a starry eyed newb building toyotas with 3" body lifts, white body shocks, and 33" bfg Mts. Never let anybody dash your dreams and keep trying kids...

Sidenote: I guess my repeated irate4x4.com mentions using lower case L pissed off the syrup suckers:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

photo8745.png

I just tried to log in there, what the heck happened to that place??? Is chit chat gone altogether?

But did you stick a flute up your .........:flipoff2:
Congratulations. Now everything else you do from here on is downhill, you just peaked.

I just tried to log in there, what the heck happened to that place??? Is chit chat gone altogether?

It's there but they took it off of the top forum list. You have to scroll way down the list to find it. I'm guessing they didn't want their top forum to be the forum saying how bad the forum is!

I haven't spent much time there since the big bang, but it almost seems like there are a ton of new guys posting. Almost like they feel safe now that all the assholes are gone :laughing:

Its looking like PBB chit-chat is member only now. If you look at the forum list logged out, it's not there.

I did this the other day, not like one subscriber matters, But I'm not a member any more. My reason was the site as stopped useful to me any more.

20200612_082056.jpg

Not even a permaban :rolleyes:

Come back when you're banished for life.

So what is it that you got banned for?

I was in chit chat and replied to the personal property taxes make me irate thread... but instead of typingin it i rate i used lower case L and typed lrate4x4.com about 3 times in two bullshit sentences.... :grinpimp::grinpimp:

So in all honesty I got banned for nothing... alwell, I like it over here more anyway... might go back to harrass them more but im pretty much making this home... :usa::usa:

Last edited:
.... they grow up so fast :bawling:

are they real posts or are they new users with vague questions?

oddly enough, they're long time members. I saw names posting new threads that have NEVER posted in cc before - so I'm WTF but then I see their join dates of 06 / 04 so yeah it's not new spammers etc...

oddly enough, they're long time members. I saw names posting new threads that have NEVER posted in cc before - so I'm WTF but then I see their join dates of 06 / 04 so yeah it's not new spammers etc...

:tinfoilhat: what if the syrup suckers are using older not used names to make it seem like the forum is still alive.... /:tinfoilhat:

:tinfoilhat: what if the syrup suckers are using older not used names to make it seem like the forum is still alive.... /:tinfoilhat:

Take your hat off.

I spent a good deal of time researching PBB and how to scrape it. There are a SIGNIFICANT ..... SIGNIFICANT (worth saying twice) ... amount of accounts that were created one day, never posted, and never visited again. All joined in small batches every day. 300k members my ass .....

Take your hat off.

I spent a good deal of time researching PBB and how to scrape it. There are a SIGNIFICANT ..... SIGNIFICANT (worth saying twice) ... amount of accounts that were created one day, never posted, and never visited again. All joined in small batches every day. 300k members my ass .....

in concert with that, I personally had (still have) 4 accounts there. I know during the peak of the shenanigans in cc when the comedy was at all time highs... spinoff usernames were clustered together.

Election years are a prime example.

we WERE the chit chat:laughing:

really for the next year, while this place builds users and tech, irate is just a separate site for the pirate chit chat

I hear they are going to rename it Gay Pirate 4x4.com

Are you satisfied with all your posts being "anonymized"?

How did they "anonymize" it? Is there a different name as poster or did "anonymous" post it?

I was not a huge contributor, it was all fluff and BS tagging on to someone else's bandwagon. I doubt any of my posts would ever hit a search. It was more a personal thing to cancel my membership. Also I didn't go searching to see. but ya. I'm good with it either way.
I did the same a few years ago when I got banned from another forum, I requested to be removed and my posts didn't have my user name any more but I don't remember what was in the place. ( some of the pirate answers didn't fly and they banned me for being hostile):lmao:

They have one less member Fawk VS:flipoff2::flipoff2:

Yes! I forgot that part, I'm pretty sure I saw a few new build threads too.

I hear they are going to rename it Gay Pirate 4x4.com

Buttpirate4x4.com :flipoff2:

I was in chit chat and replied to the personal property taxes make me irate thread... but instead of typingin it i rate i used lower case L and typed lrate4x4.com about 3 times in two bullshit sentences.... :grinpimp::grinpimp:

So in all honesty I got banned for nothing... alwell, I like it over here more anyway... might go back to harrass them more but im pretty much making this home... :usa::usa:

What a bunch of bitches. They are really that threatened by this place that they ban you just for mentioning it? Get a grip, syrup heads over there.

Its looking like PBB chit-chat is member only now. If you look at the forum list logged out, it's not there.

Nothing new, GCC hasn't shown up for years if you weren't logged in. Common on forums to have the generic forums only viewable if you're logged in so the posts don't affect AdSense.

It appears that they banned everyone who metntioned it. I typed the i r a t e 4 x 4 once and got banned :lmao:

There are only two threads over there i was following still, the farm build and the 996 ls swap thread. Guess ill never know how either turn out now.

I left a note saying “Google search Skittles aka Timber Tiger” at the end of my build thread yesterday. I thanked anyone who was reading it and apologized for not leaving a link, and stated that the new forum wouldn’t allow me to.

I've noticed Frank hasn't been around here much lately. I have a funny feeling he is the one doing most of banning and clean up over there. Who else even gives a fuck? :shaking:

I guess being an unpaid mod on a Canadian owned site that fucked over all its users is cooler than hanging out with your internet friends. I R disappointed. :(

I've noticed Frank hasn't been around here much lately.

I guess being an unpaid mod on a Canadian owned site that fucked over all its users is cooler than hanging out with your internet friends. I R disappointed. :(
Ya, I miss him too.

I wonder if he is really busy now, or just mad at us for moving.

Ya, I miss him too.

I wonder if he is really busy now, or just mad at us for moving.

i'd wager mildly annoyed with having to deal with the shit and taking an easy opportunity to take a break from forums :shrug:

i hope he comes back to here and brings a bunch of people with him :beer:

It's there but they took it off of the top forum list. You have to scroll way down the list to find it. I'm guessing they didn't want their top forum to be the forum saying how bad the forum is!

It's where it's always been:confused:
piratecc.PNG

Top Back Refresh