What's new

FB add for dewalt tools. Is it a scam?

Been a month or so and had an ad for Milwaukee 28 piece mega tool kit for $280 , think it even came with the grease gun:laughing:

Sounds about as legit as the ad for the free TRD Tundra Pro. I can’t believe how many retards repost that shit. No dealership is giving away an $80,000 truck right now. :laughing:

Sounds about as legit as the ad for the free TRD Tundra Pro. I can’t believe how many retards repost that shit. No dealership is giving away an $80,000 truck right now. :laughing:

That's the problem, people fall for this bullshit, so they can get away with posting it. I wonder how many people they will take for $100 before people figure out that it's a scam.

The bigger scam is that there is a toyota truck that costs $80,000. That shows you who the real suckers are, the morons that pay that for a toyota

what would you bet there's a word in there somewhere that says 'refurbished' or similar? That price might make sense then....IF it's legit

https://de-reviews.com/sunsouting-top/

if you aren't sure, read this non-scam link.

there are no refurb words or anything like that on the OP link, all dewalt branding stuff, claim of 90 day return and 3 year warranty. certainly a knockoff if you get anything at all. I did read the "about us" from the OP link :laughing: it's pretty comical.

The bigger scam is that there is a toyota truck that costs $80,000. That shows you who the real suckers are, the morons that pay that for a toyota

Hey, you do know that in 3 years and 50k miles it will still be worth $70k. You can't really lose with the resale.

Yep, and precisely why I do not own a single Dewalt tool. That whole mess was bullshit.

Better not tell them about the offbrand 18v to 20v adapter I just bought on Amazon. Slightly different color yellow...

Pretty cool though. Has a USB port so you can charge things with it.

Better not tell them about the offbrand 18v to 20v adapter I just bought on Amazon. Slightly different color yellow...

I use my Milwaukee one and a 2ah battery to run the fish finder on my kayak. They have 12v and USB outputs. The uses are endless.

The DCK694P2 20-Volt MAX XR(R) 6-Tool Combo Kit features our DCD996 Premium Hammer drill/Driver with 3-speed transmission and our DEWALT-built high power, high efficiency brushless motor delivering up to 75% more runtime versus 18-Volt NiCad brushed motors.

Suuuuuure... it’s cheap price up front, bend the fuck over on inflated shipping cost tho :flipoff2:

Link?

Top Back Refresh