What's new

Fawk! Another RIP dog

So sorry for your loss, Cap. The pain is real and it’s hard with a special one like her. When I read your post, I thought maybe I had written the first couple lines. We lost our heeler Sheila about 2 weeks ago. Same age. Vet suspected cancer and perhaps diabetes. She deteriorated fast over the last few months and died in her bed with my wife and I by her side. I won’t go on about everything that made her so special. Dont want to hijack your thread with my loss, but we know how bad it sucks. This has been harder on me than any person I’ve lost. Daily allergy attacks still.

RIP good girls.

Another friend of mine is putting his dog down Friday. Wishing your family well...
RIP Stella.

We just put one of ours down Wednesday. Never an easy thing to get over. When I got the news I was on a site with a bunch of what I’d call manly men, you know the type, who I don’t really even know. They knew something was wrong after the phone call and the slow tear rolled out. When I finally told them what it was everyone stopped working and said they knew how tough it is. We had a couple moments of soft time where we all shared pictures of dogs past and present. Man’s best friend for sure, able to break even the toughest guy.

Fwiw OP the guy responsible probably (or hopefully) feels absolutely terrible about it.

So sorry for your loss, Cap. The pain is real and it’s hard with a special one like her. When I read your post, I thought maybe I had written the first couple lines. We lost our heeler Sheila about 2 weeks ago. Same age. Vet suspected cancer and perhaps diabetes. She deteriorated fast over the last few months and died in her bed with my wife and I by her side. I won’t go on about everything that made her so special. Dont want to hijack your thread with my loss, but we know how bad it sucks. This has been harder on me than any person I’ve lost. Daily allergy attacks still.

RIP good girls.
Share it.

RIP Stella.

We just put one of ours down Wednesday. Never an easy thing to get over. When I got the news I was on a site with a bunch of what I’d call manly men, you know the type, who I don’t really even know. They knew something was wrong after the phone call and the slow tear rolled out. When I finally told them what it was everyone stopped working and said they knew how tough it is. We had a couple moments of soft time where we all shared pictures of dogs past and present. Man’s best friend for sure, able to break even the toughest guy.

Fwiw OP the guy responsible probably (or hopefully) feels absolutely terrible about it.
He does. He's a dog lover.

Top Back Refresh