What's new

Favorite thread from the old place?

Rerock

Member Number
Loc
Twins Territory
Was thinking about this the other day...

Besides Wenzel (low hanging fruit), what was your favorite thread or one that still sticks with you?

Mine would have to have be the "Porsche for sale, possible tranny issue" thread. It showed pics of the body builder man looking thing in a bikini... and the one about Screwy's passing.

The two fat pear shaped texas dudes that shoot the methy. Complete with video. "He fought for the dumpster and lost"

Anything Rattle Can posted, watching everybody battle Screwey (Clark), and any build about anything with a T//C.

EDIT: Holy crap, McBallgargle on his hood in Video #1 waiting for handout #1 out of 243.

Last edited:
The Stinkbug thread that got a class A derailing when adultry came on the scene.

Pew Pew thread is legend

The one with Mike talking about his mom falling off the roof. Whoever did the shitty MS Paint diagraming the action was fucking gold. Can't remember who but I wish I had that pic

The Stinkbug thread that got a class A derailing when adultry came on the scene.

Pew Pew thread is legend

The one with Mike talking about his mom falling off the roof. Whoever did the shitty MS Paint diagraming the action was fucking gold. Can't remember who but I wish I had that pic

Pretty sure that was 2bb artwork :lmao:

Grade 12 bolts
Pretty much all of Muddins ER stories ( bloods too thick I got the leads poisoning)
Dependable Tows recoveries
BGreens Alaskan Adventures
Dusty Alaskan stories
And of course Robby Bobby & John Johns KOH thread
Theres too many....
The Baliegh giveaway

Doc assaulting the vegan with a cheesburger patty while driving the Amigo.... :lmao:

Electric fence vs. mower is in the top five... :laughing:

Herculiner on the ol' hootus... :lmao:

:flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:

I think of the cheeseburger every time someone's bumper hugging

Top Back Refresh