What's new

FAT ASS thread #331

Check out the weights and plates podcast by Robert Santana, listen to a couple related to nutrition and he should really be able to help you get a good understanding. There's a handful of ways to do it, everyone has a slightly different opinion. One that most can agree on is keep sugar/processed junk out. Keep protien high, Fat and carbs are where the argument begins:stirthepot:
At that weight I'd bet money that he is insulin resistant. There is no place for carbs in the conversation except for those had through low glycemic vegetables.

291 this morning, have recently gotten strict again with my diet because I thought I'd be back at my goal weight last year, need to get my ass back in the gym but there never seems to be any time

Interesting goal. I'm 6'2" and my goal is 175. I just feel best there. My highest ever so far is 205 and I feel like a bloated pig.
at 205 I am healthy according to my last physical, but I see things like the hot weather has a much worse affect on me. I can't work in the heat as long as I used to. I use less covers when I sleep. Stupid little things like that feel pretty life changing sometimes.

I have done this before. dropped 15 pounds on Keto in 2 months without exercise but I am a pretty physical person anyways, but then adding sodas back in, social events it creeps back up overtime and one day you wake up and say, I am not happy with myself.

Funny how we all have our comfort zones.
We are built the same. I was 230 in highschool and coaches loved it lol. Lost weight in college, then the last few years with covid and a broken marriage I have taken up running and what not. I now float at 175-180 and feel great at that weight. I feel agile and just more limber. I think this is my bodies happy weight...

these two are a pretty good start.

Top Back Refresh