What's new

Fast blink LED fix for samurai

YotaAtieToo

Thick skull
Member Number
Loc
Bonners Ferry, ID
Fast blink fix samurai, samurai LED blinker fix, relay for LED blinkers on samurai, ep34, ep35, ep35L, suzuki sami

I Google this and found info from 06 :laughing: hopefully this will help others in the future who don't want to soldier in stupid resistors like it's the 90s :flipoff2:

On my 4runners it was simple, swap factory blinker relay for an auto zone Ep35. That's it. I don't know why the auto zone ones work better, but people say other parts stores are hit and miss on this one.

I was hoping to find something similar for the Sami. Google gave me an odd relay from napa, which was special order, and they wanted $15 freight charge :rolleyes:

Digging a little deeper I found a thread on ih8mud of all places where someone mentioned the ep34, basically a mirror of the ep35. I grabbed both from autozone just in case.

Well the ep34 was the ticket 👍 plugged right in and works fine with LED blinkers.

For those who don't know, the relay is right above the fuse block on the driver's side, if you turn the blinkers on, you can hear it clicking.

​​​​​​Can anyone verify if this works on other zuks?

Last edited:
worked for me. i think there is LED light info on Acks garage site. Not sure though

Top Back Refresh