What's new

fartisan always last poster in the can't breathe thread?

It's just you man. Paragon and everdouche are have an argument and pardon last replied.

Yeah, not seeing it.

But the last post time in the main chit chat area is fucked for me. The top thread had 17 hours on it, second one, 2 minutes.

yeah, I misunderstood at first.. you don't mean my last post actually shows up in the thread.. cuz I havent responded for a few pages.. you just mean over on the right side of the page, my name keeps showing up at the last responder.. I see that too..

I thought something was funky over there. I gave it two thoughts then moved on with my life. That's how I roll. Hope it gets resolved so you can sleep at night. :flipoff2:

It's just you man. Paragon and everdouche are have an argument and pardon last replied.
It's the site

yeah, I misunderstood at first.. you don't mean my last post actually shows up in the thread.. cuz I havent responded for a few pages.. you just mean over on the right side of the page, my name keeps showing up at the last responder.. I see that too..
WTF man. You broke it.

It's a known issue, there is a thread in the help section.

https://irate4x4.com/forum/miscellan...chit-chat-page

Didn't see any of it before and no remedy.

I thought something was funky over there. I gave it two thoughts then moved on with my life. That's how I roll. Hope it gets resolved so you can sleep at night. :flipoff2:

Inquiring mind has no sleep issues.:flipoff2:

Last edited:
Screenshot (5).png

Yup, Riot thread is messed up. I just replied and it's showing evernoob was the last over 9hrs ago.

Top Back Refresh