What's new

fark sprite Coca-Cola with a shape pick

afb680_200715.jpg

Are you black? Do you hate basic rights and freedoms?

If not, any donation to BLM and the authoritarian communism they wish to forcibly shove down your throat should be cause for concern.

Unless you like black things being shoved down your throat........... :eek:

Nope. I am not black but it appears that you are the one in fact that is all worked up because a private company is making an commercial and donating their private company money to a cause that they want to.

Just because I don't agree with that cause, and I don't, doesn't mean that they shouldn't have the "basic rights and freedom" to do whatever the fuck they want with their voice and money.

I can choose not to buy their products if I don't agree with them. I don't agree with them so I will not buy anything that Coke sells, but honestly I already don't. I don't like anything they sell that I know of.

Are you saying that anyone that differs with your political beliefs should be banned from expressing theirs either through first hand actions, donations, or otherwise?

And youre concerned about what rights and freedoms again? :rolleyes:

Nope. I am not black but it appears that you are the one in fact that is all worked up because a private company is making an commercial and donating their private company money to a cause that they want to.

Just because I don't agree with that cause, and I don't, doesn't mean that they shouldn't have the "basic rights and freedom" to do whatever the fuck they want with their voice and money.

I can choose not to buy their products if I don't agree with them. I don't agree with them so I will not buy anything that Coke sells, but honestly I already don't. I don't like anything they sell that I know of.

Are you saying that anyone that differs with your political beliefs should be banned from expressing theirs either through first hand actions, donations, or otherwise?

You said "So what" and I explained why it's an issue.

You responded by saying that I'm trying to ban the expression of differing political beliefs.

:rolleyes:

Learn to read.

it is fine who the donate too , that i do not care....why the fark do they need to make commercial about it.....
ohhh boy look me.....i donated to blm, gay pride, what ever the cause of the week is.....
that is what i am tired of.....
fed up with that shat......
Click image for larger version  Name:	supercool-creative-agency-attention.jpg Views:	0 Size:	30.9 KB ID:	73159

Last edited:
I am tired of it as well.

Its the new, cool corporate thing to do though. It'll pass, like it always does.

Its to the point now where it's not meaningful and just another person or company in line to "kiss the ring".

You really think the Coca-Cola corporation shits two shits about BLM? C'mon

Its all PR

Meh....so what

https://www.facebook.com/philip.provience/posts/10217775752768099

i'm going to link this here, pretty sure it was inspired by a post on here, but yeah. verify the information. BLM is not a 501c3, so they use one to wash their money as tax free. as of 2016, they use a 501c3 run by a convicted avowed communist domestic terrorist. BLM spends 80-90% of their donations rec'd on salary and travel with another significant percentage going to the 501c3 they wash with.

the majority of the money that they aren't using to pay themselves is going to DNC and anti-american organizations.

it is not about black lives. it is about anti-american collectivism.

Actually they are a publicly traded company that is accountable to their board, investors, and regulatory oversight.

Last edited:
Fresca is the devil...

Sprite is tasty about 3 times a year...

Sprite is my go-to. After the amount of Mt Dew I was drinking along with the complications it was giving me, I settled on Sprite as a now and then soft drink.

My GF is Haitian/ Bahamian I shoved something into her for about an hour last night. I like to think I am pretty open minded but as for the protesting and BLM I want nothing to do with it. Ive been dating black girls aisian hispanic for past 20 years. Let me tell you the looks I have gotten over the years while in public being a redneck Jew with a Black girl it can get interesting with the judgements from blacks and non blacks. I just look them straight in the face and smile and move on with my day. Im not here to change their views and I don't hide myself so to speak.

No love for Mr. Pibb, diet Shasta orange, or the can of Canada dry tonic water that nobody fucking wants?

Some of you guys have a real fucked up worldview

Peach fresca is the best soda ever made

They are hoping people will drop the whole soda tax shit that was going around before everyone went crazy

No one is saying they can't do it my friend.

I'm saying that they are paying extortion money that they made from people who do not support BLM. Like working-class whites who are getting shit on from every single direction right now.

It is also a political contribution to the Democrat Party.

As long as conservatives refuse to organize and boycott, protest, and shut-down, we will still keep taking it up the ass though.

No one is saying what Coke did is illegal. We're saying we don't fucking like it.

Top Back Refresh