What's new

Fargo ND

Rugby

Red Skull Member
Member Number
Is there anything worth seeing in this part of the country? Staying in Fargo for the week.

How do you like wind?

only time I was there it was windy. You couldn’t lay anything down you didn’t want to chase.

How do you like wind?

only time I was there it was windy. You couldn’t lay anything down you didn’t want to chase.

That's every single day it's below 100*. Once you could use a breeze (that's 20mph or less in ND) it's dead still and you're drowning in sweat. -30* and the wind will gladly make it -60* though. :flipoff2:

I've spent more time than I ever wanted to there. I hit Scheels and check the sales, maybe fleet farm for ammo, then I go fishing. Come to think of it, all I ever do in ND is drink beer and fish. Shot a hell of a lot of geese during season, to break it up between fishing and ice fishing.

Avoid the 13th St Walmart. Somalians and other "relocated refugees" have taken over. Like you'll be the only one speaking English. The one on 55th is ok.

There are a few decent bars, but I'm not big on bars so I can't remember any of them. :homer:

Top Back Refresh