What's new

Family friendly but fun, purchase advice

The 1000R4 is popping up in every region of the country except the midwest this week. Hoping to check one out soon.

Actually just started popping up locally the last few weeks. Optioned the R4 (dream list just for kicks) and it came back over 40k:homer:

Definitely don't have that to toss around now, in the soul searching stage of a big purchase lol

I did rent a 6 seat wolverine Friday because that's what they had and got it stuck which was a fun turn of events at the end of the day. Less than a mile walk was a big plus

it's on 32s and beadlocks too lol, realize I don't need it all but cutious to see the total. Basically just recreating my suzuki at this point...
Screenshot_20230821_211125_Email.jpg
Screenshot_20230821_211154_OneDrive.jpg

Buncha fawkin bullshit that you don't actually need to drive or enjoy the thing. And if you do, see below....... :shaking:

Based of your accessory list It sounds like you want a Jeep or Bronco a lot more than a SxS. :flipoff2:

That wiper washer kit is less than half what can am charges.

Every part on his list can be bought aftermarket for 1/2 the price of what Honda charges and probably work as well if not better than the Honda stuff. Honda doesn't make any of that stuff themselves, it's just rebranded parts they jack the price on.

The "labor" part cracks me up too. We can't install our own stuff now????

The quality and fitment of the Honda stuff, except the soft enclosure, was less than impressive, especially for the price.

also, why put a heater on with no enclosure? It barely does anything with one. :laughing:

Buncha fawkin bullshit that you don't actually need to drive or enjoy the thing. And if you do, see below....... :shaking:

Based of your accessory list It sounds like you want a Jeep or Bronco a lot more than a SxS. :flipoff2:
I totally agree and that's the shitty part. This (any) sxs is so I have a way to play in the woods mostly in winter. Trucks aren't allowed anymore at my closest park because Illinois. Funny about the bronco lol I did have a 91 in 1999 and an 86 in 2007 and still miss em.

Top Back Refresh