What's new

***Fail***

Guy on another forum stated his nephew's wife was in bed reading when the neighbor kid started practicing with his bow.

Neighbor is paying for the screen, window and headboard.

arrow bed.jpg

Dude is filming a commercial for his company with a drone.

The commercial involves the dude swimming in a lake.

Lakes in Florida have gators. 12' gator chomps his head.

How the fuck do you fight off a 12' gator? Ive been up close and personal with a 12' 500+lb gator (dead) and theyre fucking massive!

Almost fail.

Read the article to the end. :laughing:
Can't fix stupid!

But cudos to that guy for not being "that Florida man"
My brother lives in Florida, we bros give him shit about every Florida man post

Wooden bridge
Built 2012.. Fuckin design engineers and the retards that buy into their BS.

No casualties - stupid luck

Skjermbilde 2022-08-17 144117.jpg
There's a reason that surviving 100 year old bridges are covered bridges:lmao:
That and they've been rebuilt

3 miles down the road from where I was crushing today in bfe wi. I think he forgot to latch the hitch on the tag trailer that was hauling the hoe. Not a good day.
7BFB208F-4503-4EC6-9AA2-67A7E6868D4C.jpeg
72278E84-5C2D-46E8-B0C3-8284B8AA7BEB.jpeg
What’s the odds of you to meet it and get pics of it in the ditch and then loaded back onto another trailer on your return trip ?

What’s the odds of you to meet it and get pics of it in the ditch and then loaded back onto another trailer on your return trip ?
Pretty good guy in the truck was hauling stone to the concrete plant so he drove past like a dozen times only a 30 min round trip

Didn't we already do this one?

Dumbfuck for no brakes, but I feel bad for how long he had to look forward to the crunch.
And not one mention of the people in the minivan ?
How bad were they injured ?

If he’s posting videos about the crash I assume the lawsuits have been settled ?
Every ambulance chaser in town would have been drooling at the chance to sue the driver .

Plus it looks like they never shifted into neutral, but maybe they did.

Ok, let's look at it another way. I bought the lumber and hardware to build the picnic table and the dock, and I brought the fire ring out there. I show up at my spot and they have their goods spread out on the table, swimming stuff on the dock and their camp chairs around my fire ring. Are those items no longer mine because I left them there?
Why not install a gate to keep those pesky people away from your campsite ?

Where do the ashes end up? I'd be emptying that thing four times an hour. :laughing:

It's a win if it's strong enough that it doesn't wiggle when you add wood, but I'm certain that's not the case so the verdict is fail.
D1Tq2gxmEixzLMOe54CP5a9eUgycZzwPKcZOHL8RwIs.jpg

These are super expensive fireplace system that hang from the ceiling joist. They might move a tiny amount, but for the most part stay still. They are meant purely for visual, they dont really throw any heat. Most units can to rotated so that where ever you are in the room you can see the fire.

These are super expensive fireplace system that hang from the ceiling joist. They might move a tiny amount, but for the most part stay still. They are meant purely for visual, they dont really throw any heat. Most units can to rotated so that where ever you are in the room you can see the fire.
I'll bet it's gas or electric, not wood.

Where do the ashes end up? I'd be emptying that thing four times an hour. :laughing:
How do you generate so much ash in a wood stove?

I burn constantly in the winter and I only let it go coldish and clean the ash out once a month or so... I don't even bother to use the ash pan. Just let it burn down and shovel it all out leaving the good bits behind.

Get the fucker hot and most of the ash goes up the pipe... Or so I assume. :laughing:

Edit, that stove looks electric to me. :laughing:

I'll bet it's gas or electric, not wood.
They can be all three. But that one in the picture is burning wood. Fireorb is another that makes these and they are mainly wood burning units. My company has installed one of these wood burning units in the past for a client. Don't think that client has used it more than a couple times a year though

How do you generate so much ash in a wood stove?

I burn constantly in the winter and I only let it go coldish and clean the ash out once a month or so... I don't even bother to use the ash pan. Just let it burn down and shovel it all out leaving the good bits behind.

Get the fucker hot and most of the ash goes up the pipe... Or so I assume.
Eh, I empty the ash tray once a week or so. I do crank it up now and then to burn off any resin in the chimney, but it gets to be above 90º in the house. I'll burn anywhere between eight and twelve cord a year. wife works from home, so its consistently being run.

Eh, I empty the ash tray once a week or so. I do crank it up now and then to burn off any resin in the chimney, but it gets to be above 90º in the house. I'll burn anywhere between eight and twelve cord a year. wife works from home, so its consistently being run.
Tell her to turn the heat down and put her puppies in a sweater 😉

Tell her to turn the heat down and put her puppies in a sweater 😉
Wood stove can be tough. It fluctuates from 70 to 90 depending on if we're headed up to bed, what wood, expecting company, etc. We try to keep it mid 70s, but man it can get hot in here.

Top Back Refresh