What's new

FA BB gun

My dad just bought something like it. Said the instructions had to be read with a 2.75 magnification, with another 2.0 magnification,at the end of the hubble telescope. But once you are able to read the whole instructions, it says to oil. A special oil,craftsman that nobody knows how it is made. So the company sells the oils it bought from sears.

Like I said, the gun is something like it maybe same, maybe not,, so might not be Crossman, and I have not seen it yet. My brother and his brother in law have similar, and have ruined them by not oiling them.

Sacramento County, bb and pellet guns/ rifles is actually against the law. Malicious mischief is the crime. Only person I know that has had this, is a coworker. So check your area laws.

Of course I have a fa bb gun.
20190219_143849.jpg
20190219_143908.jpg

My dad just bought something like it. Said the instructions had to be read with a 2.75 magnification, with another 2.0 magnification,at the end of the hubble telescope. But once you are able to read the whole instructions, it says to oil. A special oil,craftsman that nobody knows how it is made. So the company sells the oils it bought from sears.

Like I said, the gun is something like it maybe same, maybe not,, so might not be Crossman, and I have not seen it yet. My brother and his brother in law have similar, and have ruined them by not oiling them.

Sacramento County, bb and pellet guns/ rifles is actually against the law. Malicious mischief is the crime. Only person I know that has had this, is a coworker. So check your area laws.
mac 1 air guns secret sauce will be fine, and won't damage seals or anything.

Bought my nephews the ones in the original post. Neat as hell, and an absolute blast. The magazines are a bit janky. Overall, that seems to be one of the favorite Christmas gifts I’ve ever given.

Any of you guys own one of these or even shot one. A buddy that lives in NorCal has one he uses to chase deer out of his barn, but he tends to exeragate. I remember the ones from long ago that ran on cans of R12, but this one apparently uses standard CO2 cartridges and he says it eats them up pretty fast.

Crosman DPMS SBR Full Auto, CO2 Powered .177 Caliber, Flat Dark Earth BB Gun
I have the IMI licensed micro Uzi and yes it eats co2 carts fast.

It has the cart in the mag so there’s that, but on full auto it kills them quick.

Maybe 2 full 50 rd mags if you only fire bursts.

Top Back Refresh