Whatever
Member Number
Loc
Tucson Az
Resized_20210821_104959.jpg

I'm not in a hurry to sell this, but I figure I'll post up some inventory

1995 F800 p pump 12 valve 215hp 5 speed Allison
Air brakes
Shows 174k miles, but doesn't move, I'm sure it quit working in the last 20 miles:laughing:
I bought this at an estate sale, fires right up, minimal leaks, runs fantastic, blows away my f650 with 4 speed Allison

What I've found, is there's very few trucks that got the mechanical Cummins and the lockup Allison, there was very little overlap to get the winning combo

Non a.c. truck
I drove it 5 miles home, lots of power, firm shifts, fun to drive
Noticed a sizable fuel leak when I parked it

Tires have lots of tread, with cupping wear, got it up to 65 or so with no shimmy

Could make a decent work truck as is, a start for a toter, an RV, a rollback tow truck, whatever

It could be a powertrain donor, or a candidate for a vintage truck cab swap

If a guy wanted to build a big ass family truck, I could potentially include an extra cab or crew cab

It had a dump bed at one point, the PTO is gone, some of the controls, tank, etc, remains

Clean AZ title

$7500obo

Will consider trades, skid steer, ski boat, etc

2 donors = 6 door build :flipoff2:
They're cool while you've got 9 friends with you, but you probably feel like a dork empty:laughing:

I personally would do a crew with an extra cab on the back, then when the kids are all grown, set it up like a megacab put a backseat that folds into a bed:smokin:

They're cool while you've got 9 friends with you, but you probably feel like a dork empty:laughing:

I personally would do a crew with an extra cab on the back, then when the kids are all grown, set it up like a megacab put a backseat that folds into a bed:smokin:

I don't have enough money to have 9 friends :laughing:

My 3 kids fit across the back seat of my crew cab no problem. But on long road trips having a "way back" seat option could come in handy. :laughing:

I don't have enough money to have 9 friends :laughing:

My 3 kids fit across the back seat of my crew cab no problem. But on long road trips having a "way back" seat option could come in handy. :laughing:
Growing up we had a 15 passenger van and we would pull the front bench on trips and put the luggage there.
That gave Mom and Dad some space and quiet from us kids.

Aaron Z

Growing up we had a 15 passenger van and we would pull the front bench on trips and put the luggage there.
That gave Mom and Dad some space and quiet from us kids.

Aaron Z

Probably would have been way easier to put the luggage in the back too, but a privacy wall is great. Makes the road head easier too :flipoff2:

We joke about a limo window in our truck. :laughing:

Crazy, I didn't realize the medium duty trucks kept using the '80-'86 interior.

That would be a sweet truck to haul your rig right on the back without a trailer like 06H3 does. A guy here in NM had a similar older one with a 429 and a 4x4 conversion with military Michelins that was pretty bitchin' beside not being diesel :laughing:

Crazy, I didn't realize the medium duty trucks kept using the '80-'86 interior.

That would be a sweet truck to haul your rig right on the back without a trailer like 06H3 does. A guy here in NM had a similar older one with a 429 and a 4x4 conversion with military Michelins that was pretty bitchin' beside not being diesel :laughing:
I also have one of these. They used the cab from the 80-86 all the way through 99, then the F650 was born on the new cab for 00.

Any idea what the deck height in the rear is?

Top Back Refresh